The German dilemma ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On Radio 4 this morning.

The issue of under 16 year old married girls entering Germany from Syria , Iraq and ahfaghanistan with there husbands , some as young as 14 . German social services & child protection agencies are facing a potential problem as to what to do ?and how to deal with it.

3 test cases( I think) that were talked about are going before the German courts ? afaik

all married to there cousins as well .

Sponsored Links
Are you under the impression that you may not marry your cousin?

no ? girl up the road married her cousin .mind u they all look puggled to me :)

just seems to be the norm in some countries & the isle of wight according to some school inspector who had to resign after making the statement

there was a doc on the subject on the BBc a while back its causing health issues so they claim

apparently some imans have been advising against the practice in some mosques ?

(I do not subscribe to it myself but) I thought people's religious beliefs had to be respected.

Sponsored Links
no ? girl up the road married her cousin .mind u they all look puggled to me :)

just seems to be the norm in some countries & the isle of wight according to some school inspector who had to resign after making the statement

there was a doc on the subject on the BBc a while back its causing health issues so they claim

apparently some imans have been advising against the practice in some mosques ?

These days the Isle of Wight has contact via Ferries to the Mainland so is no different to outer suburbia,
inter relationship is a thing of the past and most people that move here are Retired pensioners and are unlikely to increase the population

These days the Isle of Wight has contact via Ferries to the Mainland so is no different to outer suburbia,
inter relationship is a thing of the past and most people that move here are Retired pensioners and are unlikely to increase the population with off spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back