The German dilemma ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Can't you read ******?
What? You can not be serious? That is your proof? An anti-Islamist dodgy web site that has it's own take on what is actually a no-go area? There are none in the UK. There is no such thing.

You are a naïve fool. And a coward.

I think most of us can see the dilemma facing German Social services/ Authorites.. Much the same as in this country, you can legally get married at 16 yrs old,, but, fancy taking your bride/ husband on honeymoon to certain states in the USA and you could be charged with a sexual offence. Texas for instance has a legal age of consent of 18 yrs old (doesn't matter that you're legally married in another country,, the law is the law) Many other countries have (older than 16 yrs age of) consent laws.

I think most of us can see the dilemma facing German Social services/ Authorites.. Much the same as in this country, you can legally get married at 16 yrs old,, but, fancy taking your bride/ husband on honeymoon to certain states in the USA and you could be charged with a sexual offence. Texas for instance has a legal age of consent of 18 yrs old (doesn't matter that you're legally married in another country,, the law is the law) Many other countries have (older than 16 yrs age of) consent laws.
In Texas you can get married with parental consent as young as 13.

According to Wikipedia, the laws affecting this do not seem to be a whole lot different in the three countries mentioned, so, perhaps it is not that much of a dilemma for Germany.

Just apply the law and maybe the girls will be grateful.

I guess so - I think one of the reasons they get granted permission from parents or judges while so young is because of being preggars.
I guess once married tho, the sex will dry up anyway!

Strange then that Wikipedia says the age of consent in Texas is 18.. Perhaps they like them to refrain from full on sex till they are 18 ehh?

This is the case in a fair few states in the USA. With parental consent and/or judges they can get married. I guess as a married couple, they can have sex? I don't know, just presumed that it's part of married life therefore it's ok. I can remember reading about young marriage years ago in some Marie Claire type of magazine. I'd have to google to find out if the USA has a crazy system that getting married young is ok, but not to have sex with spouse.

Just apply the law and maybe the girls will be grateful.
Amen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back