The gutter press at it sgain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The gutter press have printed a clearly racially motivated story on Noel Clarke.
Surely there are perfectly good stories about wallpaper out there.
Scum.

Sponsored Links
I have responded to your trolling, Dangee, but as you have me on ignore, you can't see my response. :ROFLMAO:

You didn't think about that when you started your trolling thread, you fool. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
What has made it a, 'clearly racially motivated' story. Are the 20 alleged victims racists? If your daughter reported this to you about him or anyone, would you question her motives?

Having watched 2 or 3 of the series, I can't see any benefit in cancelling the screening of the show.
other actors deserve to have their work shown, regardless of allegations about one of the cast.

At the moment, they are only allegations. Last time I looked there was due process before declaring guilt.

Why am I not seeing it?
Dangee, like transam, sxturbo, et al, thinks if they put someone on ignore they disappear in a puff of smoke, and all their comments with them.
Dangee doesn't know if I responded or not because *(supposedly) he cannot see my comments (so you may ask yourself why he so obviously trolled).
Except you've told him now. :rolleyes:
Don't tell him what I said though. ;)

He’s clearly getting targeted by the gutter Guardian, who broke the story.
RACIST GUARDIAN PAMPHLET

Dangee has learned a new word, and is trying to show off by using it randomly.

Just imagine if the story broke in the Mail or Sun. I’m sure the happy bunch would have a comment

But there are no racist elements in the article, what are you seeing that others cannot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back