The gutter press at it sgain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You're doubling down on your excusing, defending and encouraging racism.
You are now openly opposing my confronting of racism in this forum.
I'm sure the resident racists, such as ReganandCater, transam,and Dangee will welcome you into their club/culture.
That's your choice.

I see nothing wrong with perceiving that characteristic to be connected to that culture.....provided it doesn't become unconscious bias and that person doesn't pre judge.
You see nothing wrong with conscious bias. It's just unconscious bias that is wrong? Consciously prejudging is OK?

"Dangee is assuming that all beggars must be Roma"
Is not the same as "beggars (probably Roma)"

This is what you do.....change the meaning of what somebody said in order to drive your "you are a racist" narrative.
That is what you have just done, changed the meaning of what Dangee said in order to drive your support and encouragement of racism.

You need to retract what you said and apologise, at no point did Dangee say "all beggars must be Roma".
You need to reappraise your support of racist posters.

There have been a spate of house break ins down this way in the last few weeks .

No one had there carpets pinched so imo plod need not bother looking for romanians / eastern europeans

(Transam should have been a detective :cool:)

Sponsored Links
The word "assumed" is yours

Dangee never said it and it is not implicit from his post.

Props to you mate. Truthfulness before the usual left (a bit?) VS right. I apologise humbly for questioning your integrity and motives for posting on occasion. Obviously I'll continue to do so next time I'm drunk though :whistle:
Happy Easter.

You see nothing wrong with conscious bias
If somebodies experience is that the Roma's he comes into contact with are dishonest beggars, that is that persons life experience.

Are you saying that person must eradicate that experience from his memory?

Dangee went on to add this:
Remember, experience is what I go on. I try my very best not to judge a book by irs cover.

So he is saying he makes a conscious effort to not pre judge.

Dangee posted this in response to me having a reasonable debate with him, which elaborates a bit more on how he thinks.....it makes it clear he does not stereotype, something you have not acknowledged.

There have been a spate of house break ins down this way in the last few weeks .

No one had there carpets pinched so imo plod need not bother looking for romanians / eastern europeans

(Transam should have been a detective :cool:)
Perhaps Notch7 will be along in a minute to defend your overt racism.
Perhaps he'd like to defend all your other anti-Romanian comments while he's at it.
upload_2021-5-3_12-59-42.png

I did say that Notch7's support of racism will encourage further racially motivated hatred. It didn't take long for someone to feel emboldened by Notch7's support.
True to form, transam couldn't wait for an opportunity to exploit the privilege afforded him by this forum, so he throws in an unrelated racially motivated comment intended to promote hatred and division.

If somebodies experience is that the Roma's he comes into contact with are dishonest beggars, that is that persons life experience.

Are you saying that person must eradicate that experience from his memory?

Dangee went on to add this:

So he is saying he makes a conscious effort to not pre judge.

Dangee posted this in response to me having a reasonable debate with him, which elaborates a bit more on how he thinks.....it makes it clear he does not stereotype, something you have not acknowledged.
Dangee is not really a racist, it's his personal experience. :rolleyes:

upload_2021-5-3_13-1-28.png

You have resorted to badgering on a nonsense level.
And you refuse to respond to my questions.

You are obsessed by this subject.

if you had an honest interest in wanting to do your bit reduce racism, you must be prepared to reach out to people -which means finding common ground and reaching concensus from that.

screaming that everybody is a racist, is not helpful
Do you not see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back