The ignore button

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd love to know who has got me on their ignore list. In another forum I used to occasion a few people did it - but all took me off it as they thought they were missing out on some fun.

Am I on your ignore list?

Sponsored Links
I bet if someone uses the quote button to reply to my post that it doesn't 'ignore' the original post when others view the reply.

Sponsored Links
you still see the thread, but the posts by the ignored person read:

"You are ignoring this user. Click here to bypass your ignore and view this post.
Click here to view your entire Ignore list."

you don't see what they have written, but you can see they wrote something.

On a serious note, I can not see the point of having an ignore button.
At best you could miss some interesting information.
At worst it could make you look pretty stupid, if you post and do not read the post beforehand, thus missing the whole point.

But what about if the quote button is used? Does it block the text that is quoted?

something else you don`t know Joe? try it quote me cause it only took 2 weeks for me to join the rest of the people here and put YOU on ignore

something else you don`t know Joe? try it quote me cause it only took 2 weeks for me to join the rest of the people here and put YOU on ignore

Why are you posting to me then? All you have to do is to stop telling punters to ignore the manufacturers instructions and do it 'your way'. But why should they? You can't back it up. You have no technical knowledge. If you want a technical debate on the subject - fine. Off you go.

Why are you posting to me then? All you have to do is to stop telling punters to ignore the manufacturers instructions and do it 'your way'. But why should they? You can't back it up. You have no technical knowledge. If you want a technical debate on the subject - fine. Off you go.

no Joe I dont know the technical but I know what I do and thats the whole point of these forums - said it before you have serious issues

This is hilarious, saxondale is replying to someone on his ignore list........ :confused:

And joe-90 is replying to someone who has him on their ignore list....

This could be fun.......................... :LOL:

This is hilarious, saxondale is replying to someone on his ignore list........ :confused:

And joe-90 is replying to someone who has him on their ignore list....

This could be fun.......................... :LOL:

LOL I had taken him off for "housekeeping" - big mistake

If someone on your ignore list introduces a new topic, am I right in assuming that the topic (and all replies to it), does not appear on your screen?

Joe-90 the font of all knowledge. Trouble is, he can only quote whats in old manuals. Sadly, doesn't know what they mean.
Knows more than the manufacturers, lol.
Either he can't read or doesn't understand.

Obviously quiet on the plastering front.

Sponsored Links
Back