The ignore button

Sponsored Links
As I said earlier, the ignore button is pointless.

Because posters on here are allowed multiple usernames, you have no idea whether the person you are talking to, is also the one you are ignoring.

From what I gather,I am the only one on the list (because I kick their butts). I don't post under any other name.

Sponsored Links

Because posters on here are allowed multiple usernames, you have no idea whether the person you are talking to, is also the one you are ignoring.
If the poster annoys you under one user name you ignore him. If he doesn't annoy you under another name, what's the problem? Joe-90 annoys me so he is being ignored. If trazor and Joe-90 are the same person then that's fine, if he doesn't annoy me using his trazor user name then he will remain off the ignore list.
In fact, let me find a BOD DOLE post so I can add him too. :LOL:

Totally agree. For the ignore option to become fit for purpose, the use of multiple usernames should be banned. What about it Admin?

What's wrong with this picture? Is this not a flaw in the ignore facility?

wrong.jpg

I'd love to know who has got me on their ignore list. In another forum I used to occasion a few people did it - but all took me off it as they thought they were missing out on some fun.

Am I on your ignore list?

You are now!

Yes gcol. I told you about it at the start of the thread ;)

Gcol, the quote facility isn't covered by the ignore function at this point in time, however it will hopefully be included soon. :)

Sponsored Links
Back