The ignore button

Sponsored Links
No your the only one on the list because your a tool
:LOL:

Joe-90: Not that I need to tell you I'm sure, but you are on my ignore list and, as soon as Admin have resolved the quote issue, I will be a totally Joe-90 free zone.

I do see the odd post from you on the DIY forums though which seem quite human ... Are you a schizophrenic? ... Oh, don't bother to answer that as I won't see the reply :LOL:

MW

No forum has resolved the quote issue for the simple reason it makes the forum nonsensical. If someone replies to my post you won't have a clue what they are talking about - so you may as well ignore the thread. Simple really innit?

No forum has resolved the quote issue for the simple reason it makes the forum nonsensical. If someone replies to my post you won't have a clue what they are talking about - so you may as well ignore the thread. Simple really innit?
Now that will account for why some posts make no sense, yet I have not ignored anyone?? Is there a bug in the software somewhere?

Sponsored Links
Kaboom! ... Kersplatt! ... Joe-90's dead ... Long live Joe-91

I can see the attraction :LOL:

To be fair, I wouldn't wish him dead though ... Maybe just incapable of typing for a few months ;)

MW

so from what i have read, some people are not only sad enough to abuse people here for no reason, but they also do it with multiple names, really i cant beleive that they have the time or energy to be so sad.

Sponsored Links
Back