The insignifcance of us

Sponsored Links
It is written that GOD made the earth in 6days, and before he had a day off he made the sun, THAT IS AMAZING!! he made everything in total darkness, me personally, i would have turned the lights on first.

How can you have a day without a sun?

Sponsored Links
That was rubbish....half of those images were just artists impressions.

That was rubbish....half of those images were just artists impressions.

And did you notice the painting of the moon, the artist forgot to include Nial Armstrongs flag, and dont say you cant get the labour (artist) nowadays, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. :cool: :cool:

It is written that GOD made the earth in 6days, and before he had a day off he made the sun, THAT IS AMAZING!! he made everything in total darkness, me personally, i would have turned the lights on first.

His intelligent design is just staggering. Or have we nearly got the conclusive evidence that its all Hocus Pokus.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16158374[/QUOTE]

You are not going to tell me you believe all that science stuff are you, its a bit complicated, i much prefer the Jesus stories, but am torn between everlasting life and 49 virgins. :LOL: :LOL:

More chance of everlasting life than finding 49 virgins these days!

In your great grandfathers day, did the people have computers ?
you take the above phrase to mean in his lifetime, not a literal day in his life.
its the same with the creative days it denotes periods of time.

We know this because the seventh day is running now, there's no mention of its end but there is a mention of we are in the rest. We're still in the rest day right now. So when the seventh day comes to its end it will be shocking.

Sponsored Links
Back