The Kitchen, photos of progress

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I had a breakfast bar in my previous kitchen and never used it.
It was basically a big shelf filled with paperwork and other carp.
I got rid of it.

I had a breakfast bar in my previous kitchen and never used it.
It was basically a big shelf filled with paperwork and other carp.
I got rid of it.

I have a funky 1950's house. It's a good design but lacks room for a kitchen table. It's not a big house.

Although I call it a breakfast bar, it's really our dinner table.

Although that oven door was an unanticipated addition, I think it looks really good there. It breaks up the run of units well and doesn't look out of place - it sets the whole thing off nicely.

Also its amazing how important the lighting is in getting the right effect. Again I think you have that done really well.

Although that oven door was an unanticipated addition, I think it looks really good there. It breaks up the run of units well and doesn't look out of place - it sets the whole thing off nicely.

Also its amazing how important the lighting is in getting the right effect. Again I think you have that done really well.
Thank you. I feel like moving so I can do it again and learn from the mistakes I made.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back