The Kitchen, photos of progress

What’s your worktop made of Bod? Did you get it cut and install the sink yourself or do they fit the sink as part of the price?

This is my workshop. There's no room for a sink and a WC.

20240323_163125.jpg
20240323_163132.jpg

Sponsored Links
What’s your worktop made of Bod? Did you get it cut and install the sink yourself or do they fit the sink as part of the price?

I honestly thought you where having a dig at me. :giggle:

The work top is Fenix. Again its OK but I really wish I had went for Formica.

Originally I was aiming at a 70's style kitchen.

Sponsored Links
You can buy plinth seals.
Made of flexible plastic and prevent water damage to a certain extent.
Of course if you flood the kitchen there's nothing you can do to save the plinth, unless you get a upvc plint...
I should pass this idea to kitchen manufacturers...
It's not funny. But my brother tried to fit his own washing machine today and flooded the ground floor.

Lucky for him he had those upvc things on his plymphs of his new kitchen. They should be ok. But his floors are :LOL: fùcked.

It's not funny. But my brother tried to fit his own washing machine today and flooded the ground floor.

Lucky for him he had those upvc things on his plymphs of his new kitchen. They should be ok. But his floors are :LOL: fùcked.
Needs to remove them and make sure everything is dry.
They're ok for a spillage, not a flood :LOL:

Love the van!!!!!!!!!

What is on the ceiling on the van , the small round things?

Andy
Thought you had seen it before. It keeps Mr organised..

Round things are magnetic containers from Ikea.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back