The Labour vote.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Considering that Labour have led the UK to the brink of bankruptcy I cant believe how strong their core vote still is (28 - 30%). I can only conclude that their core voter is either employed in the public sector and doesn't fancy a Tory jobs purge or is either unemployed or expecting redundancy and is wanting to protect their benefits.

Another five years of Labour would put us right into the Greek league of bankrupt nations with the IMF demanding draconian cuts. Why not sort it now before the IMF are called in? Doesn't it make sense to get rid of Labour?

Does anyone else agree with me?

Sponsored Links
I had seen this sign on a natural stone wall supporting a stone bridge, in an idyllic little spot.
It read "Don't let the Tory scum, lose you your jobs and make you homeless" in large letters, in black spray paint.
Do these people have no consideration for objects of beauty.
So I can only assume it was a labour supporter, so on that point, regardless of them not being fit to run the country, they are of my list of possibles.

Considering that Labour have led the UK to the brink of bankruptcy I cant believe how strong their core vote still is (28 - 30%). I can only conclude that their core voter is either employed in the public sector and doesn't fancy a Tory jobs purge or is either unemployed or expecting redundancy and is wanting to protect their benefits.

Another five years of Labour would put us right into the Greek league of bankrupt nations with the IMF demanding draconian cuts. Why not sort it now before the IMF are called in? Doesn't it make sense to get rid of Labour?

Does anyone else agree with me?
And if the tories get in it'll be even faster, gotta vote but for who?

Sponsored Links
A vote for Labour or Lib Dems will see this country in the same state as Greece in less than 5 years. I don't vote tory either but out of the main 3 parties I believe the tories have the better idea on how to sort the economy out. As mentioned above, if the IMF ever get involved we will have much worse cuts than what the tories are proposing so lets just get on with paying this money back now and get it over with.

It's not to dissimilar to an IVA arrangement, you have to live on a budget for 5 years but at least at the end of it you are debt free, burying your head in the sand will only compound the problem.

People make such a big deal about the NHS, education etc but to be honest, education isn't going to improve just by throwing money at it in the same way that the NHS doesn't need more money, it needs an overhaul! I find the staff in our local hospital lack moral, have no compassion and will leave you sitting in a hallway awaiting treatment whilst they wait for their shift change over to come about. The NHS is appauling and this is only highlighted in the rising number of people paying for private treatment with the likes of BUPA.

Too many people have an opinion but have no basis for their arguement, they just assume that less money means less care or less education and this simply isn't the case.

The UK's biggest issue is the economy and immigration, let's get these things sorted as they both have a direct impact on the NHS, education (classroom sizes) and jobs for school leavers to go to. Frankly the education system is a failure now even after all the investment, if the children were tought more about money, maths, english, science etc and less on multicultural bullsh*t, we may see the return of a civil and decent society. Let's face it, the younger generation are a bunch of wasters, disrespectful little trolls that bring misery to all. I'm a father of 3 so this is not a biased opinion, I have to do everything in my power to make sure my kids stay on the right track and not slip into the life of dole sponging scum like alot of society.

Oh and we should stop pummeling billions into this global warming scam aswell.

In a nut shell, vote Labour or Lib and see the demise of the UK, vote for the tory muppets, let them clean the mess up and hopefully proportional representation will bring about some real democracy and we can have a government that actually represents the views of everyone and not just the main 3 parties.

Could it be that labour have left such a mess (deliberately??) that whoever wins will be overwelmed by the enormity of the problems and end up taking the blame for labour.

I say vote labour, make the basterds sort out their own mess.

But they are incompetent and the likelihood is the mess will get greater, and they will then blame it on Maggie Thatcher

Circular politics, isn't it? What happened in the past is irreversible.
All that matters is the future and who can clean up the most mess.

People dont understand the voting system. It was invented hundreds of years ago, and designed for two parties. It doesnt work with three parties. The way it works best is you make a choice do i a) want the government to stay in power (in which case i vote for them) or do i b) want the Opposition to have a go for 5 years ( in which case i vote for them). Either way, the majority party run the place. Minority rules, coalitions, and hung parliaments are anathema to the system ,and end up in disaster. Ignore the Lib Dems, they wont win, and they'll hold the other parties to ransom, giving them disproportionate power, there just the Labour by another name from a posh cocktail party.

Either vote to keep labour, or vote to throw them out an give power to the next largest party, the Tories. If you dont and we have a hung parliament, there will be another election within a year (as every other time weve been there) except this time the financial markets will collapse and pull our credit rating and we wil be a third world country for 50 years. We only have a super dooper credit rating because weve had a majority rule for 37 years. In all the other countries where they have minority rule, they dont have our ace credit rating, the two are connected!!Thats the choice, its easy.

Sponsored Links
Back