The most geekiest thing you've ever done

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I once wrote a program on my scientific graphical calculator (Casio fx-9000 I think which were very new at the time). When you put in any decimal numeral over 1, e.g. 1.641234, it outputted a top heavy fraction. Eeeh, them were the days. My A-level maths teacher did tell me, "You shouldn't get so clever you disappear up your own arse". Fair point. Even more so when I put the calculator's version of pi in. No longer was it 3.14, or the square root of 10 (like it says in the Bible), or 22/7. Oh no. It was 355/113. I only stopped it there because any more and the calculator powered off due to lack of keystrokes while it was working it out.

What is your most geekiest moment?

Sponsored Links
back in the day getting a pc in 92...,lol

guys I met online then are best buddies still now , ;)

i sold a fa.rt in a bottle on e bay and some weirdo bought it

BOB.DOLE said:
i sold a fa.rt in a bottle on e bay and some weirdo bought it

I want my money back...it smells of sh#t!

Sponsored Links
i suppose i was a geek buying one of the first zx spectrums, and then moving on to the atari 500.Which i later upgraded to 1-meg.

atari.jpg

and it still up in the loft with thousands of Disks..i just can't bear to part with it.....AH Those where the days.

yep...thats the baby.
there's been wasps making their nest's around it.(they get in through the air vents)..one day i might dust it down and put it fleebay..

vokera80e said:
i suppose i was a geek buying one of the first zx spectrums, and then moving on to the atari 500.Which i later upgraded to 1-meg.

atari.jpg

and it still up in the loft with thousands of Disks..i just can't bear to part with it.....AH Those where the days.

I've still got the 48k rubber keyboard spectrum in the loft somewhere, I also have an atari st which is also gathering dust somewhere in the loft. That is an Amiga pic urghhh..... :LOL:

vokera80e said:
yep...thats the baby.
there's been wasps making their nest's around it.(they get in through the air vents)..one day i might dust it down and put it fleebay..

I sold an Amiga 600 with the extra 512 Mb (WOW!) RAM card on ebay. Some guy in Finland sent me about £120 in cash.

LOL @ vokera80e

:) :)

I had a commodore 64 , lol .... but dont dont tell anyone ....ever

Moz said:
LOL @ vokera80e

:) :)

I had a commodore 64 , lol .... but dont dont tell anyone ....ever

I thought they were great. You can get simulators for C64s now which work on these 'Windows' computers. I downloaded it and played 'Cavelon' and 'Ghouls and Ghosts'.

And there are sites around that have all the old tunes on.

Eeeh, my formative years. I remember programming on the C64 when Mandela was released from prison.

Emulators... anybody that's interesed can be found on any good search engine....im'e doing the N64's @ the moment.

'Ghouls and Ghosts'

lol

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo addictivie than any thing

Sponsored Links
Back