The most geekiest thing you've ever done

hermes said:
Pensdown said:
It's a great bike as long as your inside leg measurement is 34+ and your thights are made of pure muscle. It weighs 250kg dry and the ride height is the same as my Discovery!
:

Just what I wanted to hear, I'll nip up to the bike shop today to see what they've got! Don't you wear leathers then?

He wears leathers but not for his bike, he's even got a nine tails.... :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Pensdown said:
Now this post appears to have finished I would like to be the unofficial judge.

My Vote goes to ninebob for his brilliant act of Supergeekdom with his 1000th post and Adam in second place for general life long geeking.

And the prize, feel free to borrow my bike complete with your own personal plate :LOL: :LOL:

Gek.jpg

For my 1000th post I'll take her out on behalf of ninebob ;) :LOL:

whats a gek?

geekiest....contributing to this post!

notb which emulator are you using for the c64?

Sponsored Links
We moved in to an office with a basement. The wireless doorbell that we had couldn't be heard in the basement so we bought an identical doorbell and set it to the same frequency hoping that the same button would trigger both bells. Unfortunately, the walls in the building are so thick, the signal wouldn't reach the bell in the basement. So... the geekiest thing I ever did was wire up the upstairs bell to the button of the new doorbell to act as a repeater - when the button is pressed at the front door, the bell rings and activates the 2nd button... this then rings the 2nd bell downstairs! Problem solved!

OK... now my wife thinks that posting on here is the geekiest thing I've done!

Sorry off-topic but pensdown is that an africa twin, been considering trading my bandit in for one of them or an F650. Is it any good?

Yep, I would. Had a GSX1100EFE got bored with it, so changed to a DR750. Not a much power, but loads more fun. I've gone off big fours, and enjoy playing on big singles and twins. Ducati Monster 900 is sooooo much of a laugh.

Go for it!
:evil:

Back