The new leader of the SNP is ...

Sponsored Links
His voice isn't as annoying as the previous two, otherwise they're all the same aren't they?

Well everyone will have noticed the ethnicity. One time is happenstance, two times is coincidence, though it'll get the trolls going. Especially if they add in Sadiq Khan. More times means enemy action, so any other similar looking candidate for anything, is going to get unwelcome attention.

Sponsored Links
They really are taking over.
As someone of mixed parentage I can't (or maybe I should say won't) comment on that from the pov of another brown person securing a position of power. However on the subject of 'them taking over' even if there's any truth in that, which is surely tenuous, it's nothing less than 'the white man' did for centuries across the globe ;)

As someone of mixed parentage I can't (or maybe I should say won't) comment on that from the pov of another brown person securing a position of power. However on the subject of 'them taking over' even if there's any truth in that, which is surely tenuous, it's nothing less than 'the white man' did for centuries across the globe ;)

That's only because we were good a building boats.

Another stool pigeon guaranteed to put the call for independence back years.

337517437_1642073459531361_1902734914508708576_n.jpg

Perhaps he means Celtic supporters ;)

Sponsored Links
Back