The NEW Liberal Voters---Do you know what your voting for??

the chance for a hung pariament was about 5 years ago. then it would have meant something to this country.
now it is too late..
the idiots have not sown the seeds so we cannot afford the argument about what future seeds to grow... and thats what would happen if the next parliament was hung
That's why I say GM crops all the way!

Sponsored Links
Other countries with minority rule

Italy
Argentina
Brazil
Australia
Canada
Scotland
Wales
New Zealand

You realise this is turning into a list of also-ran countries. Thats what a minority rule does to a country.

you are having a laugh joe... get real take out the british ones in your list. the rest have never been solvent.. and i mean the commonwealth in your list...

How many Australian, Canadian and NZ banks needed bailing out by their governments? We might be bust but they aren't.

the chance for a hung pariament was about 5 years ago. then it would have meant something to this country.
now it is too late..
the idiots have not sown the seeds so we cannot afford the argument about what future seeds to grow... and thats what would happen if the next parliament was hung
That's why I say GM crops all the way!

superb.. run by our favourite partners in europe... romanians etc... how many do you want in your garden....

Sponsored Links
Other countries with minority rule

Italy
Argentina
Brazil
Australia
Canada
Scotland
Wales
New Zealand

You realise this is turning into a list of also-ran countries. Thats what a minority rule does to a country.

you are having a laugh joe... get real take out the british ones in your list. the rest have never been solvent.. and i mean the commonwealth in your list...

How many Australian, Canadian and NZ banks needed bailing out by their governments? We might be bust but they aren't.

Stop being silly they are way out in front. What's the Aussie deficit per head of population?

"The budget deficit will be A$32.1 billion ($24.5 billion) in the year ending June 30, rising to A$57.6 billion in fiscal 2009-10"

That's about £30 billion. Multiply their population by 3. 3*20 million = 60 million.

So a direct comparison would be £90 million. Now compare that with the UK £750 billion.

Back