THE PROOF= DIY gas work is almost always illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its only confusing if you don`t have the intelligence to understand it. Cant believe simple question has stretched to 16 pages

Sponsored Links
WHY last time i looked this country was a democracy drivel may be a half wit but he has a right to be one

Sponsored Links
he doesnt look particuarly impressed

72000_71743_58_31206586_thumb.jpg

Doctor Drivel's original point is irrelevant, he is encouraging DIY gas work, this site has a public responsibility and should not condone such encouragement, he is always harping on and on about unvented being dangerous, they kill you and you will have bodies everywhere his words not mine and then he proceeds to tell everyone that it is ok for every Tom, Dick & Harry to mess about with their gas boilers and gas fires, the man is a hypocrite and a danger

It appears that our learned colleague has admitted defeat and lost interest in this thread!

party5.gif

Silly bob wrote

Doctor Drivel's original point is irrelevant,

It isin't.
Diy gas is legal for those that are competent so therefore his point is relevant.

he is encouraging DIY gas work,

Can you point out where this is ?.
Hopefully not any more, as it should have been deleted.
If you can find it, tell us where and we'll delete it. Again
Mod

this site has a public responsibility and should not condone such encouragement,

Lets just leave what the site wants to encourage to the adminstrator.
For now just stick to hard facts.

and then he proceeds to tell everyone that it is ok for every Tom, Dick & Harry to mess about with their gas boilers and gas fires,

Again can you point out where this is ?.
Hopefully not any more, as it should have been deleted.
If you can find it, tell us where and we'll delete it. Again
Mod

the man is a hypocrite and a danger

And you are a ******* with no interest in safety.
Abuse Deleted

Please, don't you start, you are obviously not CORGI registered, please do not encourage DIY gas, you do not have any idea who are reading the posts, you do not know if they are competent or not, so you are the one who has no concerns for safety

I am only CORGI registered because I have to be, I ensure my business adheres to the law of the land, unlike you

Silly bob wrote

he is always harping on and on about unvented being dangerous, they kill you and you will have bodies everywhere

They have done so and will do again.

When and where?

I'm a little confused now, under which circumstances are DIY gas work legal?

"And you are a money grabbing corgi bozo with no interest in safety"

The money grabbing bozo,, he is the unregistered installer(pretending to be an RGI) with no interest in gas safety or the law.

The Corgi bozo charges same as Mr Money Grabber, but pays his fees and training because he is concerned and intersted in gas safety

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back