The Prorogation of Parliament

Prorogation of Parliament

• Right

• Wrong

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links

Indeed.as i have so wisely said before everyone lies even you St Notchy.
So - how do you know what's going on then?

How do you know the sun is 93 and a bit million miles away? I presume you haven't measured it yourself.

You obviously believe some thing(s).

Indeed.as i have so wisely said before everyone lies even you St Notchy.

If you were so wise, you would have twigged by now the Brexit lies have been uncovered one by one, so all thats left is no deal.

Which is a lie too.

Sponsored Links
So - how do you know what's going on then?

How do you know the sun is 93 and a bit million miles away? I presume you haven't measured it yourself.

You obviously believe some thing(s).
How far do you wish to take these arguments..You are not a daft lad!You know the difference between established scientific fact and Various economic model thories and implementation.

Ok, fair enough, very reasonable. Taken me by surprise.

Yet, you still won't offer any benefits that you think leaving will bring - just that you believe it will be better.

If we can't believe, hence trust, the politicians who are carrying out the process then perhaps starting it (when and how we did) was not a good idea.

You all talk of trust....
I dont trust Corbin
Tony Blair
John Major
Gordon Brown
Theresa May
Jeremy Hunt
Anna Soubry
Chuka Umunna
Sadiq Khan
Diane Abbot.
Alister Cambell
David Lammy
Jo Swinson
Ruth Davidson
Nicola Sturgeon.
Alex Salmon
Jerry Adams.

I don't trust any of them with the interests of the British people as a whole....

Do you???

Last edited by a moderator:
You are confusing trust with confirmation bias.

The people you trust tell you what you want to heaf.

The people that you list above are those that you dont trust because they say things you dont like to hear.

Trust should be measured on honesty and integrity....

What is shocking with Brexit is that the public actively applaud people that tell them what want to hear,
even though they know they are being lied to.

Ress Mogg is a good example

You are confusing trust with confirmation bias.

The people that you list above are those that you dont trust because they say things you dont like to hear.

Trust should be measured on honesty and integrity....

What is shocking with Brexit is that the public actively applaud people that tell them what want to hear,

Do you Trust Alastair Cambell?

Could that not be said for you. ??

You believe the opposite to me... I don't trust your side.... Full of elites who claim to represent the poorest in this country. Yet do nothing to make the lives of the poor any easier.

You believe the opposite to me... I don't trust your side.... Full of elites who claim to represent the poorest in this country. Yet do nothing to make the lives of the poor any easier.

You need to be specific.

You say you dont trust alastair campbell, well please provide a reason why.

Has he told you lies?

Sponsored Links
Back