The Prorogation of Parliament

Prorogation of Parliament

• Right

• Wrong

Results are only viewable after voting.
No you don’t

Prove it. Go on.

Also answer the question. Will the EU place tariffs on UK imports to the EU.

You haven't answered that.

How do people trust you in you day job if you are so loose with the truth and embrace lies?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So now Gove will not accept Parliament laws.

Rogue Nation or what.

Cheering that is mental.

Yes once we are a third country trading under WTO.

Tell me how democratic with WTO is?

Not that old chestnut again, you know as well as I do that it's possible to have special arrangements under WTO pending negotiations. So, in reply to your question will the eu place tariffs UK imports, we don't know yet, nobody knows yet, stop pretending you do.

Not that old chestnut again, you know as well as I do that it's possible to have special arrangements under WTO pending negotiations. So, in reply to your question will the eu place tariffs UK imports, we don't know yet, nobody knows yet, stop pretending you do.

Stop lying.

WTO does not allow MFN status, its the same rule for all.

Why do you persist with the lies?

Article 24 which you refer to depends on already an agreement in placer. We are heading out, third country status.

Why do you persist pushing debunked lies.

Do you lie to your kids?

I thought he said he'd wait to see what new laws 'the nutter coalition' bring in before commenting.

If they are laws you abide by them, so he is chooing what to abide by. The party thats about Law and Order.

If they are laws you abide by them, so he is chooing what to abide by. The party thats about Law and Order.

Brexiteers love sovereignty, its the most important thing to them.

But apparently sovereignty isnt important in matters of Brexit.

'We are taking back control, so we can have less control'.

Brexiteers love sovereignty, its the most important thing to them.

But apparently sovereignty isnt important in matters of Brexit.

'We are taking back control, so we can have less control'.

If you speak to someone who is deeply religious the contortion and mental gymnastics they go through to defend their beliefs. It applies to Brexit. It is as article of faith.

Sponsored Links
Back