The Rayburn and its S plan

Sponsored Links
So....are there any tees between pump and mvs? (obviously there'll be one to split the pipe to the valves - so don't count that one)

Sponsored Links
this the one

http://www.rayburn-web.co.uk/Prodin... OF Nuway/Rayburn460-99K MX OF Nuway inst.pdf

if it is the primarys need to be in 28mm, no 3 ports allowed and a bypass in 28mm, there is a diagram near the bottom of the instructions showing the bypass arrangment.

Hey Picasso thats bang on! The system is the open vented type, with cylinder stat. As I said before, I don't know about the bypass, whether its there, or a radiator is performing the same role as I can't access the flow pipes to the rads at that point. One thing is for sure though, and the first reason for the post, there isn't an expansion pipe from the heating side at all - but there is from the top of the copper cylinder, naturally. Thank you so much for this - I've been working totally blind until now :D

So....are there any tees between pump and mvs? (obviously there'll be one to split the pipe to the valves - so don't count that one)

I'll have a look again tomorrow - I've had so much assistance from you guys I can't believe it.....lots to digest! Cheers John :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back