The remainers were right ...oh sorry I mean wrong

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Now nudging the all time high .........the brexiters knew all along we're better out .........jp morgans view continental equities will lose more than uk ones ........Who would have thought that ? THE BREXITEERS that's who !

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yep us Brexiteers had the fore sight to make an intelligent decision :)

Sponsored Links
He likes to take screen shots of anything he can interpret as racist/sexist/homophobic etc. etc.
Now he's started to let people know he's taking them again, as if anyone gives a fck. :LOL:

Last edited:
He likes to take screen shots of anything he can interpret as racist/sexist/homophobic etc. etc.
Now he's letting people know he's taking them as if anyone gives a fck. :LOL:
He'll run out of memory on his computer soon enough.. :)
Juvenile stuff from Himmy again.

You underestimate him I think. He's probably got ten computers worth by now. All neatly cross referenced and filed. :LOL::LOL:

You underestimate him I think. He's probably got ten computers worth by now. All neatly cross referenced and filed. :LOL::LOL:
Probably! Going by the amount of posts he writes on here, computers must be his only friends.

perhaps he is some type of secret agent character ? working for some organisation ? collecting data on posters :eek:

Some extremist organisation :eek: next thing u know u end up on some hit list :eek:

kidnapped & held to ransom :eek: or the worst case scenario ??? dare I mention it ??? bummed :eek:

Blimey u could wake up in hospital getting a coke bottle pulled out yer arris :eek:

:):)

Last edited:
Joking aside he needs to be banned again. This smile snap sh*t is the same kind of behaviour which has seen him banned before, trying to intimidate people by letting them know he's taking his screenshots of what they post. Utter gobshite.

Judging by the speed he sometimes achieves, it is as if he has staff helping him.
I tried to engage in a discussion/argument with him the other day. As I was trying to address one post the amount of other posts/quotes/ links to other quotes was overwhelming and I couldn't keep track, and I couldn't be arsed trying to, so I just gave up.

Sponsored Links
Back