The right wingers moan about equality

Then we can say the rest of South & Central America speak Spanish.
Yes, all apart from the bits that speak Dutch (Surinam, Aruva and the Antilles), English (Guyana, Belize, a number of Carribean Islands such as Trinidad and Tobago plus small pockets in Argentina and Brazil), Welsh (Patagonia, both in Argentina and Chile), not to miss the large number of people who speak an indiginous language such as Aymara, Quechua and Guarani as their primary language with Spanish sometimes (but not always) as a second language

But that's enough pedantry for now. (and I missed out French Guiana...)

Sponsored Links
Let's look at at South America.

Brazil.= Portuguese
Then we have small regions that speak french
Then we can say the rest of South & Central America speak Spanish.

None of the above are Native languages .

1. Spanish — 471 Million Native Speakers

Fluck me Spain must be busy...

yeah it’s surprising, but there’s a lot of people in central and S America

Mexico 130m
Columbia 50m
Argentina 40m

Yes, all apart from the bits that speak Dutch (Surinam, Aruva and the Antilles), English (Guyana, Belize, a number of Carribean Islands such as Trinidad and Tobago plus small pockets in Argentina and Brazil), Welsh (Patagonia, both in Argentina and Chile), not to miss the large number of people who speak an indiginous language such as Aymara, Quechua and Guarani as their primary language with Spanish sometimes (but not always) as a second language

But that's enough pedantry for now. (and I missed out French Guiana...)

Yes you bugger. I forgot about them. :ROFLMAO: Surinam,; is why the Dutch have had so many good footballers.

yeah it’s surprising, but there’s a lot of people in central and S America

Mexico 130m
Columbia 50m
Argentina 40m

But none of them are Native Speakers.... only Spain speaks the native tongue.

Lots of Native languages in the Americas and none of them are Spanish or indeed English.

Sponsored Links
But none of them are Native Speakers.... only Spain speaks the native tongue.

Lots of Native languages in the Americas and none of them are Spanish or indeed English.
I don’t think many people speak Nahuatl in Mexico these days

Sponsored Links
Back