The right wingers moan about equality

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-60708712
DCB166CC-E116-41C8-A29B-330FAB323096.png

Sponsored Links
Do you know when your in a night club and you go to the loo and a fella gives you a squirt of soap and sprays you with old spice while your drying your hands with the paper towel he's given you.
Then you should give him a Bob or two.

I've never seen a white man do that job.

What's that all about?

Last edited:
Do you know when your in a night club and you go to the loo and a fella gives you a squirt of soap and sprays you with old spice while your drying your hands with the paper towel he's given you.

What's that all about?
White privelage ;) that’s a whole new thread you gammons will be crying in bed to your Karen wifeys about :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

What's that all about?
I've never been in a toilet like that. In all my 55 years.

Have you never watched Inbetweeners..

So he has something like a 1:50 chance of success and he blames racism when he fails?

People with foreign names are far less likely to be selected from a pile of cvs.

We know this because some of these people have put in the identical cv but with a “John Smith” name

People with foreign names are far less likely to be selected from a pile of cvs.

We know this because some of these people have put in the identical cv but with a “John Smith” name

Thats a bit dated - Most company's processes will validate/catch this in order to avoid potentially vexatious claims for discrimination.

Sponsored Links
Back