The rise of the right..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been around a bit this one i know but it's so bang on the money.

Many regulars on here pidgeon hole people with simpleton terms, mainly when they don't conform to your opinion you can only be racist or an apologist etc.. watch this and be educated.

Sponsored Links

Many regulars on here pidgeon hole people with simpleton terms, mainly when they don't conform to your opinion you can only be racist or an apologist etc.. watch this and be educated.

He's a comedian (Tom Walker) doing spoof roles as a reporter.
And you thought he was real?
And you think we should be educated? :whistle:

He's a comedian (Tom Walker) doing spoof roles as a reporter.
And you thought he was real?
And you think we should be educated? :whistle:

Bobby, im not even rising to your idiocy, you ever stepped back to read what you're saying? You are a danger to yourself, i guess you have some sort of personality disorder.
Two words.. Satirical comedy.

Sponsored Links
Bobby, im not even rising to your idiocy, you ever stepped back to read what you're saying? You are a danger to yourself, i guess you have some sort of personality disorder.
Two words.. Satirical comedy.
Please explain, in simpleton terms, how you think that video educates anyone.
Skip the personal insults. They don't help at all. They make you look annoyed for thinking the video was real.

Your right it is. That's how the bloke works and peps it up but essentially uses fact. An exaggerated view of where we are currently at. ;) Shows around on here at times too.

Anyone telling people this guy is acting needs educating. Are they that moronic that they think people believe he's real ? Maybe the people attending these "Block parties" can't tell, but I doubt they can read so putting your views in writing is also ludicrous.

You missed the masses at the beach and the rabble at Anfield? Very selective in your recollection.

I saw him live on his first tour - fantastic bloke :)

Anyone telling people this guy is acting needs educating. Are they that moronic that they think people believe he's real ?.

And yes, some people do believe he is real! Madness.

The Tories and NL implemented neo-liberal policies which is at the heart of the problem, but instead of addressing this, we have doubled down.

Strip away rights, regulations in a bonfire.

Boris is a clown as is Lammy.

I didn't think you'd understand because you are guilty of exactly what he says is part of the problem.
Try me. You never know, I might understand, if it's in simpleton terms.
Although I'll take a guess, does he suggest that people shouldn't pidgeon (sic) hole others, with false allegations of abusing females so that they leave the forum, knowing full well that they are false allegations?
Or how about not pidgeon (sic) holing people with such phrases as, 'lord it over', or 'grow up', etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back