The Scottish

Your such a Lemon. You talk utter popsicle.
Nonsense.

I do believe that people do, and say, things on the basis of who they are. On the basis of what sort of person they are.

Do you not?

Do you write things here that you do not believe, because you deliberately choose to present a false image of the sort of person you are?

What makes us human; is just because we disagree doesn't mean we need to be full of hate....
You are the one shouting hateful abuse at people you disagree with.

That's a lefty trait. Not me.
1) You really think that nobody on the right feels hatred towards anyone? Are you mad?

2) Not you?

You are the one hurling abuse at people, actual people, because of what they are doing.
You are the one hurling abuse at people, actual people, because of who they are.

And you expect us to believe that you dont like who they are?

Grow some sense of responsibility, will you?

Grow some realisation that if people do/say/write something they are doing it as an expression of who they are as a person.

Or is your presence here utterly bereft of any honesty, of any genuine expression of the real beliefs of the real person sat at a PC in Essex and logged on here as a user called Bodd?

Sponsored Links
disagreeing with someone is not a sign of hate, I suppose in rare occasions it could be, but far more likely it could be a sign that you actually care.

booing your national team in a national stadium is a great idea

if you're an idiot ....
JD at the match supporting his team

"Whoa, great that was an excellent miss"

"Brilliant handball, not to worry, hope the keeper handles just as good too"

"Yeah, YEAH, you've given the game away. YESSSSSSSSS!"

Sponsored Links
Back