The Scottish

Sponsored Links
And yet you claim to not dislike the people at whom you and your allies are hurling abuse.

I shudder to think what you would do to people you do dislike, in that case.

Its not complicated.. I dislike bending the knee... I don't dislike the players. I don't know the boo-ers ...... I can image some are Racist and some are not. Regardless I will boo knee taking.

Come on England .....

Its not complicated.. I dislike bending the knee... I don't dislike the players.
Let me try to explain it to you.

People are what they do. They do what they are. Their behaviour is an expression of their values.

They are doing it because of their values. Because of their morality. Because of their sense of social responsibiity.

If you dislike bending the knee then absolutely yes, you dislike the people who are doing it do it because of the sort of people they are.

Regardless I will boo knee taking.
I'm sure you will. But dont come here and try to pretend that you dont dislike the people you are abusing.

Sponsored Links
I recall that David beckham when he got sent off in the World Cup

And got blamed for England losing the match

he was booed at every match there after for a good while

booed and abused

Let me try to explain it to you.

People are what they do. They do what they are. Their behaviour is an expression of their values.

They are doing it because of their values. Because of their morality. Because of their sense of social responsibiity.

If you dislike bending the knee then absolutely yes, you dislike the people who are doing it do it because of the sort of people they are.

Your such a Lemon. You talk utter popsicle.

What makes us human; is just because we disagree doesn't mean we need to be full of hate.... That's a lefty trait. Not me.

Your such a Lemon. You talk utter popsicle.

What makes us human; is just because we disagree doesn't mean we need to be full of hate.... That's a lefty trait. Not me.
I doubt you would get a cigarette paper between him and that tit booby dazzler.

As you aptly allude, getting rid of racism is unlikely to be achieved by kneeling down.
Well they'd better jolly well stop doing it immediately then.

RWR snowflake cancel culture gone mad.

Boo something worthwhile bodd and stop being offended on behalf of others, it's most un-RWR like.

Sponsored Links
Back