The Scottish

I don't dislike them.
You say they are there "to entertain".

And you boo them, or at least you cheer on, encourage, express approval of, those who do boo them, for doing something other than just "entertain". Not instead of, just as well as, and only for a very short time before they start to entertain you,

You boo them, or at least you cheer on, encourage, express approval of, those who do boo them, for expressing their morals, their standards of decency, honesty, and trust, for a very short time before they start to entertain you.

You boo them, or at least you cheer on, encourage, express approval of, those who do boo them, for being the people they are.

Why do you do those things if you dont dislike who they are?

Why do you do those things if you dont dislike them?

Sponsored Links
No preaching required.

Stand by the racists, or stand by the antiracists. Your choice.

I don't see any racist.. they are all in a dark room pants round ankles abusing black players. Don't support them in the slightest...

It is entirely possible to like someone but disagree with them on one or two subjects. It is also entirely plausible to have the same broad viewpoint as another person but disagree with how they are going about it.

Sponsored Links
I don't think anyone is abusing the footballers (at least in this thread they aren't) Many just think they are going about a very worthy cause in the wrong way. I suspect many booing in the footbball stadium think like wise, but how else can they make an equal protest ? May be both parties should just write to their MP's and then we can all get on and enjoy the football. No american protest and no booing.

I don't think anyone is abusing the footballers (at least in this thread they aren't)
Bodd cheers on people wo do abuse them.

Many just think they are going about a very worthy cause in the wrong way. I suspect many booing in the footbball stadium think like wise,
Really?

You really think that many of the football fans booing footballers for showing support for the BLM campaign think its a very worthy cause?

but how else can they make an equal protest ?
If they thought that the BLM campaign was a very worthy cause they would applaud people showing support of it, not abusively protest.

If they thought that the BLM campaign was a very worthy cause they would applaud people showing support of it, not abusively protest.
Maybe some people are incapable of positing a coherent argument, so they have to resort to abuse as their sole means of expressing themselves.
Or maybe they are becoming aware of how their bigotry is no longer socially acceptable, but they are struggling to relinquish themselves of their life-long attitude.

Bodd cheers on people wo do abuse them.

Really?

You really think that many of the football fans booing footballers for showing support for the BLM campaign think its a very worthy cause?

I approve with what they are doing. That's not to say I'm going to interview every single boo-ee to determine if I like them or not .... Or if I agree with them politically. On this subject I approve of their protest.

I don't see any racist.. they are all in a dark room pants round ankles abusing black players. Don't support them in the slightest...
Because you can't see them, in a dark room, doesn't mean that they're not there. It does mean that you are there though, if you know what they're doing.

Sponsored Links
Back