The shape of things to come

Sponsored Links
The big 4 accountancy firms are struggling to recruit staff with about 4-7 PQE - staff that are competent enough to go work on their own but not too experienced they want to manage rather than execute.

A friend mentioned how the EU staff have either resigned or moved back to mainland Europe. They have now recruited 10 new staff, 6 from India and 4 from Pakistan.

All on Tier 2 visas, which in all likely will be extended so after 6 years they will be able to apply for British citizenship.

BREXXERS Rejoice.

Unintended consequence of Brexit.

So what? And who actually gives a toss if a few pen pushers lose their jobs?
Put them on a tar gang filling pot holes.

What sector do you work in?

Last edited:
The big 4 accountancy firms are struggling to recruit staff with about 4-7 PQE - staff that are competent enough to go work on their own but not too experienced they want to manage rather than execute.

A friend mentioned how the EU staff have either resigned or moved back to mainland Europe. They have now recruited 10 new staff, 6 from India and 4 from Pakistan.

All on Tier 2 visas, which in all likely will be extended so after 6 years they will be able to apply for British citizenship.

BREXXERS Rejoice.

Unintended consequence of Brexit.
No more straight Bananas then.

Sponsored Links
I'll go first....

I'm a builder. Building since I left school at age 15 in 1982. Never done anything else.

Advising all the rich and famous and politicians on tax avoidance and fiddles

Most of em. Probably worked for the inland rev in there previous emplyment
Intended consequences of Brexit...

Avoidance of EU tax laws!

Hey @ellal, why are you showing the flag of a country you and your partner no longer live in? How about showing the utopian flag of the country you allegedly moved to?

What, you think I want to visit him or something? Nah, we all know his pre Christmas, post election hissy fit where 'it' and it’s partner plus their highly educated children suddenly upped sticks and moved to a more inclusive country was all ball cocks. Its still all alone in it’s bed sit, trotting off to its part-time social worker volunteering course. I see you just told everyone that you are a builder, everyone knows what I do and everyone knows what we look like. It’s no big deal. Elly on the other hand won’t say feck all. Totally private. Must have something to hide. Unless it can say different.............

Hi ellal. Or is the lack of location in your profile, just like ellal, just a coincidence? :whistle:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back