The shape of things to come

Sponsored Links
I assume its the anti tax avoidance directive to stop / reduce corporate tax avoidance came into force 1st Jan.

But that is already legislated for in the UK with laws that are tougher than the EU's.

But that is already legislated for in the UK with laws that are tougher than the EU's.

Which laws in particular are tougher than EU? Are these specific to corporate tax avoidance.

Sponsored Links
Let's avoid the fact that certain wealthy people wanted out of EU even though they couldn't produce any real factual benefits of doing so?

Whilst at the same time avoiding the fact that certain wealthy people were desperate to stay in the EU.

Whilst at the same time avoiding the fact that certain wealthy people were desperate to stay in the EU.

Give some exam9les of people that wanted to remain in the EU so they would make money out remain.

Just so we can contrast it with the spivs and charlatans making loads out of brexit.

There is no equivalence, you just cant be honest with yourself.

Do you think filly is really Boris Johnson?
No more than I think ajstoneservices is a dog or Hugh Jaleak is a JCB but like you and I, people can see where they are located and I’m sure they’d tell you what they do for a living if asked. They also seem to make plenty of DIY posts on this DIY forum and you can generally tell from posters replies or forum name what trade they are in or where their experience is coming from. It’s all a big secret with lally though. Feck me, it won’t even identify as male or female. You have to wonder why or what they are hiding but that is often the M.O. of an internet troll. I thought it had left after its big 'feck you all and feck the UK too' farewell post but no, like the troll it is, it's back and in more than one guise.

Last edited:
I hate misinformation
Me also. It's why I joined.

There was a chap on here way back (Joe-90) that used to give out bad advice or plagiarise useful advice from experienced tradespeople. He was a conspiracy theorist and holocaust denier too.

I hate misinformation
Diy or political misinformation? Your political posts outnumber your DIY posts 15 to 1. If correcting political misinformation is your 'thing' then you must be on quite a few political forums then. Which ones?

Sponsored Links
Back