The shape of things to come

No more than I think ajstoneservices is a dog or Hugh Jaleak is a JCB but like you and I, people can see where they are located and I’m sure they’d tell you what they do for a living if asked. They also seem to make plenty of DIY posts on this DIY forum and you can generally tell from posters replies or forum name what trade they are in or where their experience is coming from. It’s all a big secret with lally though. Feck me, it won’t even identify as male or female. You have to wonder why or what they are hiding but that is often the M.O. of an internet troll. I thought it had left after its big 'feck you all and feck the UK too' farewell post but no, like the troll it is, it's back and in more than one guise.

It really eats you up that Ellal wont give away his identity or location

Perhaps you hate the fact you always lose against him :D

Sponsored Links
Lose against him? Lose what, arguments? He just gives up and goes off radar when you hit a nerve. That’s how you know you’ve won!

Talking if going off-radar when you’ve been rumbled, have you noticed that ellals alias, CarsBoatsandVans, has disappeared from this forum. All it’s posts have gone too unless I’m imagining things - how do you do that - did the mods suss him too? Only joined on Tuesday. Made about a hundred political posts on a DIY forum and then when it was sussed....pooofff...it disappeared up its own arsehole. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Lose against him? Lose what, arguments? He just gives up and goes off radar when you hit a nerve. That’s how you know you’ve won!

Talking if going off-radar when you’ve been rumbled, have you noticed that ellals alias, CarsBoatsandVans, has disappeared from this forum. All it’s posts have gone too unless I’m imagining things - how do you do that - did the mods suss him too? Only joined on Tuesday. Made about a hundred political posts on a DIY forum and then when it was sussed....pooofff...it disappeared up its own arsehole. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Might be something to do with Eddie on the time travel thread, he was talking about going back in time to persuade various posters parents to split up, shortly after that CarsBoatsandVans disappeared without trace.

I knew you would bite :):)

Sponsored Links
Someone ought to tell mottie I don't go for misogynistic homophobic racists :)
Are you still here - I thought you’d left? Who knows who you 'go for'. Who cares? Hey, I’ve just had a thought. Is your avatar the 'Q' in LGBTQ?

Sponsored Links
Back