The statement read out by Cummings

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Written by one lawyer; analysed by another.

Sponsored Links
John, there are lots of people in positions of power and influence who "missunderstood" the lock down rules."

Belevie it or not even some Labour Members of Parliament.

The Main Stream Media are worried they will loose face if they don't get a scalp.

They lost my respect with their three years of calling folks like me a thick idiot for voting to get away from the EU.

Getting rid of Mr Cummings is about stooping Brexit.

JohnD, phone these people now. They can help you.

https://www.samaritans.org/

"It is particularly important to get the last word where you are in some doubts as to the merits of your case. The last word will serve as a clinching argument that will make up for any deficiencies in your logic"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:The_Last_Word

"Having the last word is closely associated with ego. Egomaniacs always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of power, as if they immediate draw all of the power of the person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it."
https://www.marketingeye.com/blog/culture/why-egomaniacs-have-to-have-the-last-word.html

Sponsored Links
Getting rid of Mr Cummings is about stooping Brexit

I don't think it would even if he went. The reasons for keeping him are very clear - he is seen as being more than excellent at his job.

:) I voted stay in. Main reason is 3 earlier politician / advisor types views on the way ahead for the UK. Also globalism and free market pundits views. Also considered what had happened while we were in it. I have always worked in manufacture so do know what happened with that. Manufacture does bias my views. Bearing in mind that I see being in as a plus. Out who knows. It's a very tricky area anyway. Lack of it is bad news. Money always goes where it is eg China and some other asian countries. The problem is that as that money goes in the people get more expensive so all run to grief in some respects eventually or growth goes static before the work is moved elsewhere.

"It is particularly important to get the last word where you are in some doubts as to the merits of your case. The last word will serve as a clinching argument that will make up for any deficiencies in your logic"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:The_Last_Word

"Having the last word is closely associated with ego. Egomaniacs always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of power, as if they immediate draw all of the power of the person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it."
https://www.marketingeye.com/blog/culture/why-egomaniacs-have-to-have-the-last-word.html

If you think that was the last word, you clearly don't know JohnD as well as I do.

John, there are lots of people in positions of power and influence who "missunderstood" the lock down rules."

If any of them contravened the instructions, they should at the very least apologise.

Any of them that were responsible for composing, enforcing, publishing or contributed to the senior levels, by power or influence, in the government that did so, should offer their resignations.

Any of them that lie to try to escape the consequences of their actions should be sacked.

Do you disagree?

If any of them contravened the instructions, they should at the very least apologise.

Any of them that were responsible for composing, enforcing, publishing or contributed to the senior levels, by power or influence, in the government that did so, should offer their resignations.

Any of them that lie to try to escape the consequences of their actions should be sacked.

Do you disagree?

I. Don't care tbh

Sack him
Fall. On his own sword
Bump his self off for all. I. Care

I give not a jot and never did :LOL:

Do you disagree?

Where exactly has he lied, what is the 'killer lie' that warrants his sacking?

Written by one lawyer; analysed by another.

Edward Heath signed the Treaty of Accession to the European Economic Community (EEC) in Brussels, he was acting outside of his legal authority, in doing so without permission, from the people.

Edward Heath committed the capital offence of High Treason on 22nd January 1972, and why was he not subsequently arrested?

Thats all they were. Instructions.
Backed up by didly squat.

it's a funny thing. The nation's Prime Minister says:

"From this evening I must give the British people a very simple instruction - you must stay at home.

Because the critical thing we must do is stop the disease spreading between households.

That is why people will only be allowed to leave their home for the following very limited purposes:

shopping for basic necessities, as infrequently as possible
one form of exercise a day - for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household;
any medical need, to provide care or to help a vulnerable person; and
travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.

That’s all - these are the only reasons you should leave your home."

And somehow Ryler and Cummings know it means "stay at home if it suits you, but feel free to drive around the country with your family, even if you believe at least one member to be infected."

Tell me, @Ryler, which are the words saying that?

Sponsored Links
Back