The statement read out by Cummings

Sponsored Links
If the Dom had fronted up and said I made mistakes and was stupid I apologise, the story would be dead but with his and BJs arrogance they decided to try and con the public and their own party, gross stupidity

but the Press hostility was all about removing one of the Brexit Kingpins

No doubt about that. And fueled by hate.

This is oliver leith below in the image giving dc a two finger salute...
Apparently he is an educated man and has titles and success in classical music.
And can probably recite latin. lol
And is employed by the Royal opera house no less.
upload_2020-5-31_18-32-13.jpeg

Looking resplendent in his anorak and trainers.:ROFLMAO:
You could be forgiven for thinking this was just another ignorant working class site labourer.
Because his body language exudes just that.
The lwr. So filled with hate they drop to the gutter level in a jiffy. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-31_18-30-51.jpeg
    upload_2020-5-31_18-30-51.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I'm glad to see you don't disagree with the rest of the my post.

One of the nastiest Witch hunts in memory, one the press should be ashamed of.
typical

you whine about the press but don't complain about Cummings lying to the nation.

If the government give so much power to an advisor and try to avoid scrutiny it is only right the press should go after him.

No doubt about that. And fueled by hate.

This is oliver leith below in the image giving dc a two finger salute...
Apparently he is an educated man and has titles and success in classical music.
And can probably recite latin. lol
And is employed by the Royal opera house no less.
View attachment 194374

Looking resplendent in his anorak and trainers.:ROFLMAO:
You could be forgiven for thinking this was just another ignorant working class site labourer.
Because his body language exudes just that.
The lwr. So filled with hate they drop to the gutter level in a jiffy. :mrgreen:

is that the best you can come up with?
somebody sticking 2 fingers up

I am sorry you find it so terribly upsetting, perhaps you need some counselling.

Yes I think he did break the rules, but the Press hostility was all about removing one of the Brexit Kingpins.

No it wasnt

this is a guy that has played a key part in the CV19 govt strategy including herd immunity.
the result of that terrible strategy is 60,000 deaths
and the public are angry he played a part in setting lockdown rules, ignored them and then made pathetic excuses.

that is the the reason.
but hey brexiteers are always keen to conflate, lie, spread misinformation.....its what brexit is: a con

The Sunday Times ( more right than left wing) has reports of three separate witnesses to DC at different locations in Barnard Castle. Even if the retired lecturer did break the rules himself, that doesn't make his statement untrue

It is also reported that the "spare cottage" which is registered in DC's joint name does not have planning permission and isn't registered for council tax.

Sponsored Links
Back