The stock market.

As I've already said on the other thread Joe, the reason you won't get through to me is because the outcome has no meaning to me one way or the other.

I will, therefore, continue to live my life as I choose and let people like you do the worrying for me ;)

Thanks for the public service you are providing :LOL:

MW

Sponsored Links
Many of the places I spend my time are paradise ... And don't use much oil ... Have you considered moving to one of them ... Far less stressfull :LOL:

MW

But where's your money? (or don't you really have any?)

Sponsored Links
There is no 'safe' place other than under the mattress. I guess it was just a case of 'be who you want to be'? I'm megawatt - I'm rich. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You'll be telling us your wife is a GP next (again) :rolleyes:

There is no 'safe' place other than under the mattress.

Should it all fail, your bits of paper will become worthless.

If you seriously think things will get that bad, buy gold/antiques/art, anything that holds its value.

Take no notice of him he's just acting the clown as usual.

Once he starts to lose the plot he always gets obtuse and I know when he's really ****ed because he tries to goad me with the "Your wife's a GP" nonsense ... Another of his made up fantasies.

He simply cannot accept that many of us either don't agree with his argument, couldn't care less either way or both :LOL:

And, if he really feels so passionate about these subjects, what is he doing about it (other than ranting on a small-time general discussion board of a DIY forum) ... Answer ... F*** all.

Such is the measure of the man.

Everyone should bear this in mind when reading his posts ... It adds useful context and you read them for what they are :rolleyes:

MW

Oil 2002 $20 per barrel.

Oil 2008 $150 per barrel.

Only someone that doesn't want to see the reality of tomorrow can ignore figures like that, but ignore them he does.

It won't make any difference mega - the future will be what it will be whether you face up to it or not.

Joe ... if you really feel so passionate about these subjects, what are you doing about them (other than ranting on a small-time general discussion board of a DIY forum) ... Answer ... F*** all.

Nobody's interested, get a life and move on.

MW

What can I do? I'm waiting for you to save the world with this new form of power that you know about.

Aren't you listening to the great Joe-90 Tim (or did you nod off)?

There's no point drilling any more holes because the planet has run dry ...

THERE IS NO MORE OIL

WE ARE ALL DOOMED

NO MORE OIL MEANS NO MORE CIVILISATION AS WE KNOW IT

SLASH YOUR WRISTS NOW ... BOTH, JUST TO BE SURE :LOL:

MW

Sponsored Links
Back