The tube has just gone up in value..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'll quite happily have my house being 'vandalised' by Banksy... ker-ching!

Ellal, please don't turn this into another squabbling thread with Mottie.

Maybe I'm thick or mis-reading it but he says, "If you don't mask - you don't get."
To me that could simply mean if you don't wear a mask you won't get Covid.

I suspect it probably means 'If you don't mask - you don't get, (on the train? into the shop?.........), but to me it is not a very clear message.
If it's based on the old saying, "If you don't ASK, you don't get.", then I think it's a bad basis.

I thought the same with the message. I just now presume that he also says "I get lockdown but I get up again", so meaning if you don't wear a mask, you won't get up again.
Happy to be corrected though :)

Banksy.jpg

Ellal, please don't turn this into another squabbling thread with Mottie.
I'm just asking whether 'keying a car' is considered to be 'art' or 'vandalism'...

It's a question perfectly in tune with this topic.

London Underground have cleaned off the Banksy Graffiti .

That carriage would have been a Tourist attraction with passengers having their photos taken sitting in the seat with a Banksy behind them , They have lost a lot of revenue on that decision .

Not convinced about this one being a good thing. They really had no choice other than to remove it otherwise copycats get a green light.

Just because some people have put a stupid price on his 'artwork' doesn't give him carte blanche to go around doing his graffiti wherever he chooses without permission.
If he painted something on the side of my house without asking I'd sue him for criminal damage and paint over it, (or get him to clean it off if the brickwork was not previously coated).

Sponsored Links
Back