The UK Going Cashless - Great Stuff

Anything to do with me catching you out on your number of siblings and their cars by any chance? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
The amount of BS coming out from this new Himmy is unbelievable.
He's gone totally loopy.
He lives in fantasyland and wants us to believe that his boll@x are real.
Got to go now, I have my pilot calling me because I am a bit late for dinner in Rome tonight.
It's a nightmare when you miss your slot and have to sit on your private jet for an hour.
There's a risk of overdoing on the moet and get to dinner already tipsy.
What a life!

Sponsored Links
Can you believe it???
Someone parked across my drive and I couldn't get the Lambo out, so I had to drive to the airport in my wife's ****ty Porsche Cheyenne.
How annoying!
Maybe I should've taken the Bugatti out, but i've just had it polished and it's raining.
These are big problems!

I've made my point re the cashless way forward and as it is been pushed off track I will not post on this thread again. A cashless society is the best route for England and England will become a richer nation when the tax cheats have to pay taxes in full.(y)(y)(y)
You mean the lower level tax cheats I take it? Cause those with money that have the wherewithal and resources to employ tax experts will still be able to avoid/evade paying their full whack.

Sponsored Links
Those on benefits could have their spending controlled for the better EG, stop them from spending money on cigs, firewater, gambling or restrict it to minimums
What a disgusting idea. I often think of this saying even though I'm not religious, there but for the grace of God go I. Any of us could find ourselves in various situations throughout our life. To suggest those on benefits should have their spending controlled by the state is a horrible idea. Are there people who squander their benefits? No doubt. However many on benefits would no doubt rather be working and will prioritise their spending in a realistic balanced manner. I agree with you in as far as rental should perhaps be top sliced, but other than that, the cash should be theirs to spend as they see fit.

You mean the lower level tax cheats I take it? Cause those with money that have the wherewithal and resources to employ tax experts will still be able to avoid/evade paying their full whack.

This thread is about 'cashless' society, you are at your liberty to initiate one on that subject. If you do I'd say lock up all fraudsters, fact!!

Re the "evade and avoid" there are legal ways to do that EG as LL's we complete the Self Assessment tax rets every year we do it ourselves.
When we include all eligible costs we can claim on and "avoid" paying tax as per tax rules.
What you are trying to post about is tax FRAUDSTERS like the cash in hand, many corner shops, many self-employed and yes, as you said the bigger fish - I all for paying taxes though I do not like it I pay whats due and ready to lcok up and throw away the key re tax fraudsters, fact!

What a disgusting idea. I often think of this saying even though I'm not religious, there but for the grace of God go I. Any of us could find ourselves in various situations throughout our life. To suggest those on benefits should have their spending controlled by the state is a horrible idea. Are there people who squander their benefits? No doubt. However many on benefits would no doubt rather be working and will prioritise their spending in a realistic balanced manner. I agree with you in as far as rental should perhaps be top sliced, but other than that, the cash should be theirs to spend as they see fit.

NO, it is NOT "disgusting idea" is a GOOD one.

Benefits money is given to help people that need it. Everyone has a resposiblity to pay their bills.
Everyone in my family/releatives own our own property, we have paid mortgages and we continue to pay fuel bills, coucil tax, repairs, improvements and food bills and if anything is left over after that we save, enjoy, but cars, hols,sky and netflix bigger tv's etc.

It's called priortising your cash or the handouts your've been given and to ensure money is first spent on essentials is NOT "disgusting" but SENSIBLE

I've met stupid landlords where they've let out to those on benefits and at times the b T's do not forward a penny in rent - is that right? That was a rhetorical question

You seem to like dictating how other people live their lives.

Are you one of these people that think poor people should not be allowed to watch Netflix, or have mobile phones, because they are poor and undeserving of modern life?

if you are in a low paid job your on benefits
if you have children you are on benefits
if you get a state pension you are on benefits
about 10 years ago when i worked it out using obr statistics or what ever it was called then iff different (y)
the expected benefits spend was expected to be between 205-219 billion pounds so i averaged at 209 for simplicity
now the 2nd most shocking statistic for some was the greatest drain was elderly [45.5%]
but the 1st most shocking for some was the unemployment costs [2.2%]
stastitics are
children -------------37bill ----18%
low income ----------34-----16.6%
ill and disability------36 ----17.5%
elderly ---------------93---- 45.4%
unemployed --------- 4.5- ---2.2%

if you get a state pension you are on benefits

Sorry but that is incorrect. The state pension where the goalposts have been moving rapidly
is not a "benefit" in the sense you have categorised it. Its a Pension that people or their OH
have have tirelessly contributed often for more than 40 years.

Re the "elderly" many gave up their lives to keep us free from Hitler & Co.

many have worked 50 years or so.
Many have never claimed a penny

We own our elderly the respect most deserve and sadly many that have worked all of their
lives, most of their lives have their own property and savings and have been looking after their home and saving to gift to their children/grandchildren and not smoked/drank away the money get caught out when they become ill ie having to pay massive costs re care where as if you live in rented property more often than not you don't

If the gov gave me a choice when I worked to completely opt out and no state pension I and millions would have done that but there was no option to do that. So the state pension is paid for as mentioned above.

a pension is a benefit regardless off how you dress it up
the money goes into central funds and distributed out
yes you can call it one thing but it can go to any kitty
your contributins paid for others pensions in the past your pension is paid for by the younger around us

Sponsored Links
Back