Beating the blockade - AKA Operation GTFO

Sponsored Links
Lol

Usual crowd dont understand the meaning of joke, must be awful company to go for a drink with...

Sponsored Links
Lol

Usual crowd dont understand the meaning of joke, must be awful company to go for a drink with...
It is not about that, but I wouldn't expect you to understand.....brexers don't understand detail.

It is not about that, but I wouldn't expect you to understand.....brexers don't understand detail.

It is about that, got bugger all to do with detail, the post whether you like it or not was tongue in cheek, and quite possibly done as a fishing exercise for the likes of you (it's clearly worked). However as you can't see past the end of your nose you can't see that.

I've always stated I voted to remain, but the country decided a different route so I'll go along with it.

I don't keep telling people they are thick and I don't have an air of superiority about my person, and certainly don't have a stick shoved so far up my proverbial it tickles my throat.

Last edited:
I've always stated I voted to remain, but the country decided a different route so I'll go along with it.

I don't keep telling people they are thick and I don't have an air of superiority about my person, and certainly don't have a stick shoved so far up my proverbial it tickles my throat.
Thank you. That’s exactly how I would expect a fair and rational human being to behave in a democracy. Not like the whinging contingency on here have been behaving.

It is about that, got bigger all to do with detail the post whether you like it or not was tongue in cheek, and quite possibly done as a fishing exercise for the likes of you (it's clearly worked). However as you can't see past the end of your nose you can't see that.

Ha ha ha

You are easily triggered.

Put yer teeth back in luv :ROFLMAO:

That’s exactly how I would expect a fair and rational human being to behave in a democracy

You expect people to accept a govt lying, and consider that to be democratic.

As I said brexers aren't able to understand detail.

Keep up the flag waving :ROFLMAO:

French are easing the embargo apparently

What go's around comes around eventually

The French ;) :LOL:
Same with Brexit...The Profits of doom will have egg all over their miserable faces in January.

Sponsored Links
Back