Theresa says God is on her side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"Theresa May reveals how her faith in God gives her confidence she is 'doing the right thing'
'I am a practising member of the Church of England and so forth, that lies behind what I do', the Prime Minister says"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...bSryXuM1pDcRsHk1JLt-rl1UkJ4OrbGXEBuhyC0wPTILo

No doubt Brigham Young would have said the same after the Mountain meadows massacre.

The Dutch Reformed (Nederduitse Gereformeerde, or NG) Church also comforted its congregation.

I understand that members of ISIS consider themselves to be doing their god's work.

It's lucky that the world has been provided with such a wide variety of gods. You can always find one that agrees with you.

Sponsored Links
Fortunately religion and politics do not go down to well in the UK
Unlike the USA
Look
What happened to that Liberal leader Farron

Sponsored Links
Her dad Hubert Brasier also had faith in God, he was a vicar, a very dubious one at that.
When Theresa May became PM, she had most of his history removed from Wikipedia,, hmmmm!!!
NEVER believe a word that lying PM says
Google: "Theresa May's father" Drain the Swamp.

Mind you, she has nobody else on her side.

All the other chief tories are sharpening their knives and plotting to get her job as soon as the Omnishambles is out of the way (Rice-Pudd says that may take 50 years)

Is lamchamps that rare being, a Brexer who supports Theresa?

I thought he believed we should stick with the results of the first referendum.

So stay in forever, as overwhelmingly voted by more than two to one in 1975.

Mind you, she has nobody else on her side.

All the other chief tories are sharpening their knives and plotting to get her job as soon as the Omnishambles is out of the way (Rice-Pudd says that may take 50 years)

There are plenty of Labour that have already sharpened their knives to plunge into Corbyns back. Only a minority of MPs support him.

I wonder when the next anti semitism story will be out :ROFLMAO:

Yep Corbyn got the suppprt of 40 MPs in his confidence vote :LOL:

A recent labour MP found guilty of telling porkie pies compared her self to Jesus :LOL:

the anti-Labour propaganda will be turned up as the next election approaches.

MediaOwners.jpg

the anti-Labour propaganda will be turned up as the next election approaches.

View attachment 155272

No different to the MASSIVE " 788/790, Finchley Road"scandal involving UK politicians, who have evaded billions of £''s of tax, and laundered billions of £'s across the world.
THIS HAS ALL BEEN HUSHED UP.
Google: "788 to 790" Finchley Road scandal.

Last edited:
Is lamchamps that rare being, a Brexer who supports Theresa?

I thought he believed we should stick with the results of the first referendum.

So stay in forever, as overwhelmingly voted by more than two to one in 1975.

John I don’t read your posts because it came from you I just say remoaner :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back