Theresa says God is on her side

Status
Not open for further replies.
For about the sixth time: then neither of you will have any difficulty in presenting evidence to support your theory?

Without knowing which username/s you want to search under, I cant answer your question.

Anyway, let me correct you: its not theory, its fact. Anybody that has mentioned concerns about immigration, you have called them racist.

You are unable to consider any discussion about immigration on any other terms. As I said, you arent interested in a discussion on immigration or the valid concerns people have in regards to the changes in their communities which relate to that. Your only interest is to take the moral high ground

Sponsored Links
For about the sixth time: then neither of you will have any difficulty in presenting evidence to support your theory?
Perhaps you could work together to present some evidence to support your theory?

Keep going. Your incessant infanities will no doubt result in the thread being locked again.
Only one person writes the way you do, you use the same words, phases and even the way you insult people. It's you. It's what you are, it's what you do.

Anyway, let me correct you: its not theory, its fact. Anybody that has mentioned concerns about immigration, you have called them racist.

You are unable to consider any discussion about immigration on any other terms. As I said, you arent interested in a discussion on immigration or the valid concerns people have in regards to the changes in their communities which relate to that. Your only interest is to take the moral high ground
For the seventh time: please present your evidence to support your theory, or facts, as you prefer to call it.
Search under any username you think might be applicable, then prove the association with me, not some vague suspicion based on your fantasy.

Otherwise continue with your infanities.

Only one person writes the way you do, you use the same words, phases and even the way you insult people. It's you. It's what you are, it's what you do.
Please present your evidence to support your infanities. Otherwise accept that they are purely unsupportable theories, theories you wish to believe but have no evidence, and cannot provide any evidence to support your theories.

And you are both boring me now. I suspect everyone else on the forum is also becoming bored of your infanities.

If Theresa says God is on her side, he mightve whispered something about not lying.

'No deal is better than a bad deal'

Is now 'Any deal is better than no deal'

It does irritate me that TM keeps saying how her deal lets the UK take back control of our borders, take back control of our money, take back control of our laws and control of our movement of people.

It does none of those things. Why?, because the deal is only the withdrawl agreement. The other 'controls' will fall during any trade talks.

Which is why we should end all this wasted effort and money in Brexit and invested that in actually implementing the current EU laws on freedoms of movement - we would be in a far far better place. Instead of resolving the problem we have created a far worse one.

Those regions that predominantly voted for leaving the EU were objecting to how the economic policies had failed them. Unfortunately they blamed the EU for this when they should have blamed the previous Governments over the last few decades.

Brexit leave vote was something that was simmering for a while. I fear they lashed out at the wrong body. Post Brexit their situation will not improve. They simply concentrated the power in the hands of the people that have caused to some degree a great deal of their suffering.

Sponsored Links
So which usernames are you?
So you have given up with your infantasy and futile attempt at persuading anyone that I am someone else?
Why not ask Admin, surely they'll know if I post under any other usernames.
Although they may be as bored with your infanities as I am, and probably, so is everyone else.

So you have given up with your infantasy and futile attempt at persuading anyone that I am someone else?

I havent tried to persuade anybody -everybody knows :ROFLMAO:

There is only 1 person under some illusion that your various usernames are any sort of mystery to the world.

But hey, if it keeps you happy.......you just carry on, I wont tell anybody :censored:

I havent tried to persuade anybody -everybody knows :ROFLMAO:

There is only 1 person under some illusion that your various usernames are any sort of mystery to the world.

But hey, if it keeps you happy.......you just carry on, I wont tell anybody :censored:
Similarly, if incessant infanities keep you happy, carry on. You'll probably continue to bore everyone with those infanities.
They may have even become immune to them by now.

You have already tried desperately to convince everyone of your theory.
Either no-one is interested in your theories, couldn't care, or find you boring.

So far you have convinced sodthisforfun. Well done! You have one convert to your infantasy. Despite the noticeable lack of any evidence.
Even David Icke (a professional conspiracy theorist) had more converts than you.

"David Icke
... and a professional conspiracy theorist"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

Last edited:
You two get a room.
I think we already know how the conversation would go:
Notch: "yes you are!"
Me: "Any evidence?"
Notch: "Yes you are!"
Ad infinitum..............

MOD: Just as we know where this thread will go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we already know how the conversation would go:
Notch: "yes you are!"
Me: "Any evidence?"
Notch: "Yes you are!"
Ad infinitum..............

I'd be more concerned you've actually thought about this. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back