Theresa says God is on her side

Status
Not open for further replies.
he anti-Labour propaganda will be turned up as the next election approaches.

The Labour leader should be more worried about those in his party, he has plenty of enemies waiting to twist the knife. Labour is a fractured party.

I dont mind if Corbyn lovers blame media bias for his popularity, rather than the fact he is a weak leader, one that doesnt represent the majority of the party.

Sponsored Links
In that case the Conservative And Unionist Party is a collection of compound fractures, and gangrene has already set in.
And despite that, the opposition still arent miles ahead in the polls, which they should be mid term.
Why arent they?

The Tory party are deeply split due to Brexit, but that is also true of Labour and the public.

Sponsored Links
Obsessed.
Indeed.

Still waiting for him to reply to this:

Indeed, hence why I didnt state Labour MPs.
OK.

But you did list at least one person who isn't even a member of the Labour Party, so your use of the word "Labour" wasn't a very good one.

But we will soon see just why...

I would say it shows poor judgement
OK.

So why did you only list "Labour" people as a target of your criticism?

Shouldn't you be even more concerned about Tory MPs, including Cabinet Ministers, appearing on the station, as they are the party in power and "poor judgement" is a terrible failing for a Minister?

But not a word from you about that, was there.

Nor about the fact that more Tory MPs have appeared on it than Labour ones.

Nor that one of the people who has appeared on it (in order to make himself richer) was the father of the man who said that it was “a scandal” that dozens of Labour frontbenchers had appeared on the controversial Kremlin-backed TV station, who he attacked for “continuing to validate and legitimate” the “propaganda” put out by Moscow.

What might your reason be, I wonder, for your totally one-sided criticism, ignoring the worse behaviour of others? Incompetence or anti-Labour bias?
Maybe he thinks that ignoring it will mean that his bias goes unnoticed.

Imagine hating the tories and having this bloke as your mp
Boris.jpg

But you did list at least one person who isn't even a member of the Labour Party, so your use of the word "Labour" wasn't a very good one.

My use of the word 'Labour' was indeed the correct word. Why?: because the vast majority on the list were Labour MPs and the others (very few) had Labour connections.

So why did you only list "Labour" people as a target of your criticism?
Why? because at the time, I was pointing out Labours fascination with RT, afterall, its a long list of Labour MPs that have appeared on RT. George Galloway earnt over £100k from RT appearances.

While we are at it, what about Corbyns fascination with press TV -whats his interest in an Iranian state owned TV channel? A station banned in this country. Could it be they both have a joint hatred of Israel..........

Indeed.
Still waiting for him to reply to this:
Totally agree.
And I'm still waiting for him to present evidence for any one of his ludicrous exaggerations.
His exaggerations motivated my introduction of what I thought was a new word: infanities - use of puerile comments.
But it does suggest other new words:
  • "infantasy" - childishly created alternative existence (Although there are other meanings out there. Maybe Corbyn is Notch's infantasy?)
  • "infantasist" - someone who incessantly creates childish fantasies
I'm now looking for a word for someone who actually prefers to live in an infantasy - someone who prefers to live perpetually in a childishly created alternative existence, especially one which has no connection to reality.

Still, his tactic of posting incessant infanities does work, and the thread is eventually locked, much to the annoyance, disappointment and frustration of the main protagonists that are having a meaningful discussion.
He is not, of course, the only one that incessantly posts infanities with the objective of getting threads locked. Sadly, the mods pander to their wishes, rather than deleting the infanities, thereby inadvertently encourage incessant infanities.

And I'm still waiting for him to present evidence for any one of his ludicrous exaggerations

I havent made any exaggerations Old Bean.

You call anybody that has concerns about immigration, a racist. Thats not an exaggeration, its fact.

Doppleganger has posted under dozens of different usernames. Thats not an exaggeration, its fact.

I havent made any exaggerations Old Bean.

You call anybody that has concerns about immigration, a racist. Thats not an exaggeration, its fact.

Doppleganger has posted under dozens of different usernames. Thats not an exaggeration, its fact.
For the fifth time I think, "so you will have no problem at all in presenting evidence for your suggestions?"

Cue the mods to lock the thread due to certain posters incessant infanities again.
Although I did quite like the sense of humour, "I repeat for the fourth time". "And I will say this only once" (y)

I did find another meaning to infantasy, it's also quite appropriate in the description of some posters:
"the kids who ... pull the same stunt repeatedly because they can't get enough of the appreciative laughter it won them the first time they told it."

I did find another meaning to infantasy, it's also quite appropriate in the description of some posters:
"the kids who ... pull the same stunt repeatedly because they can't get enough of the appreciative laughter it won them the first time they told it."
Ha ha, that's well funny.
Doesn't take long before it's known your the same person as all the other aliases and you either get ridiculed/ignored or banned. So you come back and try again under different usernames to get some adoration because this place means everything to you?

Doesn't take long before it's known your the same person as all the other aliases and you either get ridiculed/ignored or banned. So you come back and try again under different usernames
You havent pointed out which particular one, or group, of your myriad of usernames you would like me to use.
For about the sixth time: then neither of you will have any difficulty in presenting evidence to support your theory?
Perhaps you could work together to present some evidence to support your theory?

Keep going. Your incessant infanities will no doubt result in the thread being locked again.

If Theresa says God is on her side, he mightve whispered something about not lying.

'No deal is better than a bad deal'

Is now 'Any deal is better than no deal'

It does irritate me that TM keeps saying how her deal lets the UK take back control of our borders, take back control of our money, take back control of our laws and control of our movement of people.

It does none of those things. Why?, because the deal is only the withdrawl agreement. The other 'controls' will fall during any trade talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back