Thermostat/programer upgrade

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!

Im after some advice in regard to adding a thermostat.
Ive just moved into a new house wich has no thermostat, we have a 6 month old baby and want more control over the temp.

Im a novice to CH systems, so forgive me if i miss out some info!

We currently have a hot water tank, Horstmann 425 Diadem timer with CH and HW switches (both located in uptairs bathroom) and a Baxi solo 15HE boiler (located in kitchen).

We want to add a thermostat, and after much research ive decided on the Honeywell Sundial RF² Pack 2 (Y9420H1008)
http://www.honeywelluk.com/product.aspx?r=sr&p=2487

I want to know if this is compatable, and relativly easy to install onto my existing system.

Thanks! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Just fit TRV's 2 all rads except your bathroom, then you can control each room individually, and dont have to **** about with all the wireless ****e thats about these days, just set times off current programmer

The Honeywell RF2 includes a new programmer. You made no mention of wanting to replace your programmer as well. Do you intend to replace the programmer as well, or just install a stat?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back