Thermostat Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a Sunvic TLX 2259 in the Greenhouse providing power to a socket used to power the Greenhouse heater. It eventually died due to some corrosion and a wire working loose.

I have a Comap Senso S1 Thermostat and I assume it could replace the Sunvic for this application? Previously the Sunvic was Earthed to the backing plate. Neutrals were coupled to the Neutral connector Marked 4, Live from the power switch to Position 3 live to the socket controlled by the thermostat was to Position 1.

TLX 2259

image-AE32_4B1CEBCD.jpg

The Compa has 3 Terminals marked:

1 - Live (Com)
2 - Heating Load (switched Live) (Call)
3 - Neutral

I know I can cheaply replace the Sunvic but is anyone aware of a product that mgiht better have moisture sealing etc ?

Cheers

Sponsored Links

You're about as helpful as a chocolate sundial in a Floridian fat camp.

Most links point to soil thermostats which I already have, most searches for IP65 rated room thermostats appear to point to industrial applications, hence the questions.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back