Thermostat wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I've just purchased a new thermostat to replace my wireless one (old one being Norstmann HRFS1), the new one being non wireless.

I've gone for a centaurstat 7 but am getting a little confused about the apparent 2 wire install.

From my vokera compact 24 i have four wires which go in to the current wireless receiver, two sets of live/neutral as in blue and brown x2

The new centaurstat 7 has 4 connection possibilities 1 through 4. does anyone know which goes where.

The manual says that this is obviously battery operated but surely the boiler still requires a mains power supply. Im assuming that one set of live/neutral (the current L & N) of the old receiver just get wired to the plug for the mains and that the other blue/brown (currently wired in to the com (brown) and NO (blue)) goes in to the 1 through 4 bit but im not sure which is which

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It's cool, got it sorted.

The manual online for the newthermostst had more detail than the one in the box. Phew!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back