Thermostat wiring

my instructions(combi 80e-105e 47 075 06) say no1 on boiler to no1 on roomstat , then to clock and back to boiler, the instructions for the instant are the other way round, if you want i can e-mail a copy to you,

Sponsored Links
its a common fault that back feeds through the nuetral. find with of ideals the neon goes dim in the off position

I have just spoken to baxi technical, the answer was very clear, they said that they are definately not sure, the installation instructions are correct but it doesnt seem right that the room stat is connected first off the boiler, with hindsite(a wonderful thing)i would connect the clock first and then the room stat, namsag,s directions were spot on.

Sponsored Links
Scaby, yes I agree, namsag's order of wiring is spot on! :D

Thanks namsag, I shall change the wiring tonight.

It just goes to show that you can't neccesarily rely on a diagram to be correct, as I have found out many times before! :)

Thanks again for all your help guys, it really is appreciated.

Electronman.

Scaby it`s just another case of manufacturers putting out conflicting information and left to us to work out the best way for ourselves .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back