thermostatic mixer shower compatible Ferroli Combi?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need to fit a shower over the bath.....

Small Ferroli combi boiler is 1metre away from shower site and hot and cold feeds are in that area anyway for taps.

I thought it was just a case of buying a combi compatible thermostatic mixer shower, fitting to wall and plumbing into the hot and cold but have read that some of these showers dont work properly with certain combi boilers - something to do with the boiler modulating or not modulating??

any pointers re. the above much appreciated :)

Sponsored Links
yeh I know about Ferroli lol. Why is it when someone installs a boiler they think saving a few hundred quid by putting in a crap boiler is a good thing to do :)

so leaving aside the fact the boiler will break soon as the showers turned on is there a shower I can buy which will work with no probs with this boiler?!

Sponsored Links
ah sorry, I know its condensing. Boiler isnt where I am at the moment. I'll get someone to check the name on the outer casing - presume the info will be there?

its got fully modulating burner whatever that means so am assuming its ok for matching to a thermostatic mixer...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back