they are at it again

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
man in nick for life ,he killed a guy by kicking him to death because he refused to give him a fag, has just be given the rigth to father a child while in prison, our courts said no .but court of p takers in strassburge has over rule U.K. LAW. :confused: :eek: WE LET THIS KILLER MARRYwhile he was serving his time, more tax cash .how much more of this distasteful bullshi# can we put up with :evil: suppose we will have to pay childs benifit :?: give us a clue

Sponsored Links
We have to consider the human rights of the prisoner.

the death guy has none now ,so the killers must have his share :evil:

Just because one guy has lost his human rights doesn't mean that the other guy should.

Sponsored Links
Just because one guy has lost his human rights doesn't mean that the other guy should.
Come On Joe - Get Real
The guy in prison gave up his rights when he murdered the other guy.
He is in prison and therefore lost his rights to roam the streets, or do you PC weirdo's support the idea that his rights are being violated by being in Prison and therefore should be set Free.
I think your thinking is in the minority here Joe.
He has NO RIGHT to father a child which he cannot support or be a father to, just as I have NO RIGHT to father a child to anyone I take a fancy to.
Give your head a shake Joe.
I really do think you enter these discussions for no other reason than to antogonise people.

I was only winding billyo up. Of course it's stupid. Prison should mean zero rights.

Hysteresis. i am with you :cool: when and if he gets out he can have as many kids as he likes with as many old boilers as he can get :mad: but behind bars no no no :evil:

I was only winding billyo up. Of course it's stupid. Prison should mean zero rights.
Joe - It is difficult if not impossible to detect a wind up in the written word. Conversational Wind Ups are easier to detect as the hint is in vocal inflections or facial expressions. Characteristics which are strangely missing in the written word. Try using some smilies to give us all a hint or a clue.

Come On Joe - Get Real
The guy in prison gave up his rights when he murdered the other guy.
He is in prison and therefore lost his rights to roam the streets, or do you PC weirdo's support the idea that his rights are being violated by being in Prison and therefore should be set Free.
I think your thinking is in the minority here Joe.
He has NO RIGHT to father a child which he cannot support or be a father to, just as I have NO RIGHT to father a child to anyone I take a fancy to.
Give your head a shake Joe.
I really do think you enter these discussions for no other reason than to antogonise people.

Is this a wind up?

Joe - It is difficult if not impossible to detect a wind up in the written word. Conversational Wind Ups are easier to detect as the hint is in vocal inflections or facial expressions. Characteristics which are strangely missing in the written word. Try using some smilies to give us all a hint or a clue.
You have to know joe ;)

Sponsored Links
Back