they are at it again

Richard c wrote
You have to know joe

That is one of the great unknowns about a forum like this, you don't know Joe or indeed any other poster on a forum such as this.
Unless specifically told we don't know if the other person is male or female, old or young , rich or poor, black or white, honest or dishonest, stupid or clever, and in addition to all this we don't even know if the poster we are responding to is using another name.
For all you know you could be responding to a psycho sitting in a bedsit working out how to try and identify you :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Richard c wrote
You have to know joe

That is one of the great unknowns about a forum like this, you don't know Joe or indeed any other poster on a forum such as this.
Unless specifically told we don't know if the other person is male or female, old or young , rich or poor, black or white, honest or dishonest, stupid or clever, and in addition to all this we don't even know if the poster we are responding to is using another name.
For all you know you could be responding to a psycho sitting in a bedsit working out how to try and identify you :evil: :evil:

It’s a metaphorical statement. Obviously I don’t know Joe personally & I am not defending or condemning him but I have been a forum contributor long enough to observe & know his style; as you should, you’ve been a forum member even longer!

You could indeed be correct about his ethnic background & true identity, it's a complete unknown & he may well be an absolute, psychotic nutter but his more informative posts would suggest otherwise! Some people just love to be the loose cannon but that can be the fun part of life; don’t really understand what’s with the double evil :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back