Things that make you smile

Things that make me smile, waking up next to my fiance, in my big super kingsize bed
My that must be a bed and a half, and what woman would not be happy with you?
Well the image makes me smile .

Sponsored Links
Things that make me smile, waking up next to my fiance, in my big super kingsize bed
My that must be a bed and a half, and what woman would not be happy with you?
Well the image makes me smile .
Exactly Infidel, I tell her this often.
In all seriousness, the bed is awesome. Nothing starts a day better....well...almost.

Sponsored Links
Exactly Infidel, I tell her this often.
In all seriousness, the bed is awesome. Nothing starts a day better....well...almost.

Obviously of course you would and I totally understand, it's not easy when one has awesome intellect to deal with as well.

Things that make me smile, waking up next to my fiance, in my big super kingsize bed before I trot of to work thinking ' I've done alright' ...
Pity she doesn't feel the same then :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Perhaps if you un-manackled her now and again to try and build her trust.

Things that make me smile, waking up next to my fiance, in my big super kingsize bed before I trot of to work thinking ' I've done alright' ...
Pity she doesn't feel the same then :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Perhaps if you un-manackled her now and again to try and build her trust.

Shouldn't talk about your mum like that Dex,
Since she died last July, I'm not sure why you've dug her up, chained her corpse to your bed and are claiming that you're going to marry her :confused:

Shouldn't talk about your mum like that Dex,
Since she died last July, I'm not sure why you've dug her up, chained her corpse to your bed and are claiming that you're going to marry her :confused:

(i'm wondering if it is too soon to carry on the game)...you don't happen to have a sister do you?

Sponsored Links
Back