I've got a confession to make.........

Sponsored Links

Not sure about every person....but i certainly know people who are perfectly able bodied,never worked,have own home,car,tv sat nav etc...not anecdotal...FACT....does not flog drugs or anything dodgy.....just benefits....he cannot ferkin spell """food bank"" never mind visit 1

Oh I agree, I know some people like that too.

Perspective is needed though.
A minority of benefit scroungers does not mean there are not large numbers of people really suffering due to benefit cuts, univedsal credit, PIP etc.

What is frustrating is when people like Ihavenojob to use the assumption that because a few people do it, he can say all on benefits are like it.

-its an excuse for Ihavenojob to tar them all with the same brush and justify his selfish attitude.

There are many many people now suffering due to austerity, there are people that cant afford to eat, ex soldiers being made homeless.

There are people who have had to give up work due to illnesses like cancer and get no universal credit for 10weeks.

What is happening in this country is really not good

Perspective is needed though.
A minority of benefit scroungers does not mean there are not large numbers of people really suffering due to benefit cuts, univedsal credit, PIP etc.
My point is....he has never worked...but is given enough money to live a comfortable life...so what the fek do others do with their benefits.It is not govt fault if they pizz it up the wall...gamble it or whatever

My point is....he has never worked...but is given enough money to live a comfortable life...so what the fek do others do with their benefits.It is not govt fault if they pizz it up the wall...gamble it or whatever
Has your mate got kids? If not, he can get max £13k a year, for everything, food, home, heating etc. There must be some reason that he doesn't work and can play the system, whatever lies he spins there must be one.

Sponsored Links
That is possibly the lowest comment i've heard today, were you a traffic warden in your previous shortened life?

DP actually did inform them, so by your own logic that must be a low act.

So your all talk and no action then.

DP actually did inform them, so by your own logic that must be a low act.

So your all talk and no action then.
DP? Nothing to do with Double penetration here?

What action are you stressed again ?

I should be on benefits ;)

The powers that be should say well you have done your bit Transam

You have set a good example and been a credit to the country here's a lump sum and benefits ;)

No idea who he/she is, care to post a link showing where this person said that EVERY PERSON ON BENEFITS HAS A SMART PHONE AND LATEST TV

Hi Ihavenojob,
Yes I am terribly sorry, what you actually said was:

'A very tiny minority of people on benefits has a smart phone and the latest TV and I understand that this should not detract from the vast majority of those on benefits who are suffering real poverty.'

And you then went on to say: 'I also understand there are a significant number of people suffering in work poverty.'

Im glad to have cleared up that misunderstanding. (y)

Has your mate got kids? If not, he can get max £13k a year, for everything, food, home, heating etc. There must be some reason that he doesn't work and can play the system, whatever lies he spins there must be one.
Bad back

DP? Nothing to do with Double penetration here?

What action are you stressed again ?

Thats gibberish, even the spam posts in Chinese make more sense.

DP did dob them in but you're upset I mentioned he should do it.

Do you shout at the wind? :LOL:

Are you over 50? :whistle:

Thats gibberish, even the spam posts in Chinese make more sense.

DP did dob them in but you're upset I mentioned he should do it.

Do you shout at the wind? :LOL:

Are you over 50? :whistle:

Upset is a bit ott it's just a bit school snitch..shows your mentality I just deeply dislike snitches and or people who blame others for not wanting others to do better than them.

Anyway the sun is out kite is up and we have a nice on shore breeze back later oh wait... more news from slimfast watson..

Sponsored Links
Back