Classic schoolkid ignorance..

M

Mickymoody

I was in the bus stance today, and as I sidled up to the queue, many elderly members in front of me were uttering comments that seemed to be slating off a group of schoolchildren on their ineffectual use of the English language, and many tutts later, I found myself getting wound in, but no offense really to me, although I felt for the queue.

Then one of the feral group, dropped a bottle, and there was a member of staff involved within the bus station present, to mention, don't be so anti-social, pick it up there is a bin right there, which she did, to much derision from her mates. And more swearwords.

So you have 50+ aged people complaining, I'm not liking either, loud schoolgirls, swearing, but the bus arrives.

I get on, but so do all these idiots, and still cussing, and identifying people on the bus, and making fun of them, until, this Scouser 60 yo, sat near them, (scouse is the scariest lingo ever!), says wind your neck in, or words to that effect, and the reply was unbelievable.

And they gave her so much backchat, it really was like they had been brought up feral, the only future for them is crime. I was at the front of the bus, and really felt the need to storm down the bus and defend this poor woman, I feel guilty that I didn't, but I'f I did, I'd have probably slapped the lot of them.

The replies, were 'like and who are you', 'you can't touch me', 'Who is you',

Is feral the norm?

Sponsored Links
Sadly seems to be the norm nowadays Micky. I just don't get this " You can't touch me." attitude... What do they think is going to happen when they leave school? Perhaps the teachers can't touch them, whilst at school, but when they have left school? That's a different matter.

Hmmm , I can well imagine one of these kids a few years after leaving school, giving grief to someone around 50 ish years of age, then wondering why they woke up in hospital a few days later.
Kids today,,, Hmmmph,,, They have a hell of a lot to learn.

it's a moot question really MM, because it's just evolution..... and yes it would be nice if we could manufacture evolution, but that's not the point of it. our youth is designed to develop more than us,,, in order to survive,,, so they challenge authority, and that manifests itself as disrespect....

we have to live with it unfortunately!

I think my main issue was, they might have knives attaches to their many mobile phones. But if I was at the back of the bus, within this feral group, then I might have slapped them.

Sponsored Links
It's nothing to do with evolution it's to do with chav kids having kids in their teens to different fathers to climb the social property ladder.

Pigs breed pigs and we are rewarding the pigs for breeding.

Had a similar situation when in my 30's.
gang of teens mouthing off etcto some elderly people. Finally snapped and picked on the ring leader telling him he had just insulted my mother, (she wasn't, just some old dear with her mate), started pushing him down the bus mouthing off at him, (not swearing), that he didn't do things like that to her and get away with it. As we got to the front told the driver to pull over, open the doors and wait. Pushed the bully off and continued to harrass him on the pavement for a minute or two before getting back on the bus. Then walked back to the 'gang' of about eight of them and asked if they wanted to walk home as well?
SILENCE!
Each night after that when they got on they were behaved, even the bully.
Take the ring leader down and the rest are nothing. not sure if I'd do it now as I'm in my 50's and brats are more volatile than they used to be.
But they can be beaten, especially if others of your age/generation are willing to back you up and pick on the ring leader. Don't try picking on a number of them, just the leader.

Had a similar situation when in my 30's.
gang of teens mouthing off etcto some elderly people. Finally snapped and picked on the ring leader telling him he had just insulted my mother, (she wasn't, just some old dear with her mate), started pushing him down the bus mouthing off at him, (not swearing), that he didn't do things like that to her and get away with it. As we got to the front told the driver to pull over, open the doors and wait. Pushed the bully off and continued to harrass him on the pavement for a minute or two before getting back on the bus. Then walked back to the 'gang' of about eight of them and asked if they wanted to walk home as well?
SILENCE!
Each night after that when they got on they were behaved, even the bully.
Take the ring leader down and the rest are nothing. not sure if I'd do it now as I'm in my 50's and brats are more volatile than they used to be.
But they can be beaten, especially if others of your age/generation are willing to back you up and pick on the ring leader. Don't try picking on a number of them, just the leader.

Blimey! I wouldn't like to cross you! I did have an incident a while back, where youths were writing in the dirt on my van, as it was parked next to a bus stop, so they congregated, and I was peed off about this, so filled a bucket of water, and went outside with bucket and sponge, and told them to clean it off, to which I received jeers, so in the heat of the moment I grabbed one at random, and pushed him, to which he walked off backwards threatening me with 'His army', he was actually taller than me, and as he's cussing me, walking home, his Father happened to pulled up in the car next to him, he's upset, he explains what has happened, and his old man gives him a right old cuff round the ear! It never happened again, and the leader changed their ways somewhat afterwards.

I suppose a word in the bus drivers ear on this occasion, might have resolved things, but that then puts him at risk. And when it says on the bus, don't play music or eat, teenagers, no respect. Teenagers seem to want to listen to classic rave tunes from the '90's ? I don't again. Don't bring on the agony!

It's nothing to do with evolution it's to do with chav kids having kids in their teens to different fathers to climb the social property ladder.

Pigs breed pigs and we are rewarding the pigs for breeding.

Jeez Joe, don't label them all!!

Unfortunately, youths believe they have rights on everything, which in a lot of cases they do. This is due to all of the 'Child Protection' laws that are in force. We can't smack our kids, we can't berate them in public, basically there is no control. And don't think it's only the poor or less fortunate in society that act like this; it also occurs a bit higher up the social chain as well.

I did discipline my kids, and to quote an adage, 'It didn't do them any harm!!'

Sponsored Links
Back