Thinking of having my Suprima 100L replaced

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ,
Can anyone tell me if there is a condensing boiler of similar size and btu output to my suprima 100L as I have heard the running costs of my boiler are rather high compared to condensing boilers.

Sponsored Links
Running cost won't be a massive change, a clean and set up sytem would be better money spent. I wouldn't change it the savings you get will pay for parts on the new unit. Potterton suprimas are a Rick hard boiler pcbs a common but that's a small cost over some problems you get with steamers just my opinion though.

From my experience suprima is pretty good boiler. Upgrading controls on your system would be money better spent IMO the savings between your current boiler and a condenser would not be massive and would take a long time to regain what you would spend

Sponsored Links
as above, suprimas are decent boilers(old pcbs aside) and not especially inefficient. Priorities would be loft insulation, cavity walls, windows and draft proofing. Upgrading controls maybe an option depending on what the current setup is.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back