Thinner Shotgun Coax For Sky Q - Need Compression F Plugs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Recently ran an extenstion cable for a friend and realised the cable provided was the thinner shotgun coax cable which as it turned out was fine as I was able to get some F plug connectors from Screwfix however I do prefer to use the compression F plugs that I have used for all my own coax installations.

Does anyone know where I can get some compression plugs for this thinner cable as I would like to go back and replace the screw on F plugs that Screwfix had in stock?

TIA

Ian

Sponsored Links
If it's just a small one-off job and you don't need bulk supplies then go to Ebay or Amazon.

Ebay, search: 5 x F Compression Plugs for WF65 Twin Satellite Shotgun Coax Cable by Cabelcon

Amazon, search: electrosmart Pack of 5 x Nickel F Plug Connector Compression/Snap & Seal for WF65 / CT65 Twin Coax Cable

If this or any other reply was helpful to you, then please do the decent thing and click the T-H-A-N-K-S button. It appears when you hover the mouse pointer near the Quote Multi-quote buttons. This is the proper way to show your thanks for the time and help someone gave you

If it's just a small one-off job and you don't need bulk supplies then go to Ebay or Amazon.

Ebay, search: 5 x F Compression Plugs for WF65 Twin Satellite Shotgun Coax Cable by Cabelcon

Brilliant, thanks!

Found those on eBay but also found some others on Amazon aside from the ones you mentioned which gave me double the amount for the same cost

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M9B0UR5/

Amazon - electrosmart Pack of 10 x Nickel F Plug Connector Compression/Snap & Seal for WF65 / CT65 Twin Coax Cable

Might help someone else out hence posting link.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back